*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I prefer dulcolax.
When my father was sick and on a ton of pain killers he got all bound up and we were instructed to give him a dulcolax and miralax combo and I’m pretty sure my mother accidentally gave him a second dose of it without talking to me and the results the next day would have been comical if it weren’t for his loss of dignity. You’ve never seen so much sh!t in a bed. It was up to his armpits.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
When my father was sick and on a ton of pain killers he got all bound up and we were instructed to give him a dulcolax and miralax combo and I’m pretty sure my mother accidentally gave him a second dose of it without talking to me and the results the next day would have been comical if it weren’t for his loss of dignity. You’ve never seen so much sh!t in a bed. It was up to his armpits.
When I got a colonoscopy at 50 the doc told me to take like 6 dullcolax the night before, then drink a half a bottle of miralax in the morning and the other half at 1PM. By 1Pm I was empty and after drinking the second I was just passing clear water. Miralax is some powerful stuff.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
When I got a colonoscopy at 50 the doc told me to take like 6 dullcolax the night before, then drink a half a bottle of miralax in the morning and the other half at 1PM. By 1Pm I was empty and after drinking the second I was just passing clear water. Miralax is some powerful stuff.
So is Apple Juice.

When I was in college my roommate came home with a bottle of Motts. I hadn’t had apple juice since I was a kid, always thought of it as a little kid drink. I stole a glass from him and it was fucking delicious. So next time I went to the store I picked up a gallon jug of Mott’s. It was summer and we were in the midst of a heat wave, I was out skateboarding and came home sweaty and thirsty and proceeded to pound the gallon of apple juice in one sitting. About 15min or less later I felt a gurgle in my gut and ran for the bathroom. Out came a gallon of still cold apple juice. It mainlined it through my system and came out looking and smelling of apple juice. Almost crystal clear.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
1641571727817.png

A Missouri woman who was seen on camera holding a broken sign from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office during the U.S. Capitol riot is accused of causing a crash Wednesday that left one person dead and another seriously injured, according to authorities and her lawyer.

The Missouri Highway Patrol said in an arrest report that the woman, Emily Hernandez, 22, faces two charges related to driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that resulted in death and serious physical injury. She was also accused of having excessive blood alcohol content, according to the report.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-rioter-seen-holding-nancy-022559968.html

what will she do 1-6-23 ?? :shrug: )

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
View attachment 121999

A Missouri woman who was seen on camera holding a broken sign from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office during the U.S. Capitol riot is accused of causing a crash Wednesday that left one person dead and another seriously injured, according to authorities and her lawyer.

The Missouri Highway Patrol said in an arrest report that the woman, Emily Hernandez, 22, faces two charges related to driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that resulted in death and serious physical injury. She was also accused of having excessive blood alcohol content, according to the report.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-rioter-seen-holding-nancy-022559968.html

what will she do 1-6-23 ?? :shrug: )

WITCH-HUNT!!!

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.