Dana White (head of UFC) gets COVID….

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
…100% recovered in 5 days.

He thanks “Dr. Joe Rogan” for speedy recovery.

People (that we know of) who have used the Joe Rogan “kitchen sink” protocol…

Joe Rogan
Tim Poole
Dana White
Ari Shafir
Aaron Rodgers

All got better in less than a week.

Tim Poole was in pretty bad shape before starting the regimen.

Instead of being mad at Joe why aren’t we trying to get this treatment protocol out to as many people as possible?

Didn't I already cover this for you?

Did you get confused again?

Did you hurt your head wrestling again?

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Can’t know that for sure obviously. Rogan himself is not vaxxed and he got better even quicker than White.

If you read the article I linked to it says that Rogan has helped over 40 people get this treatment and all of them recovered fully quickly.

Why this seems to be a problem for so many is baffling.
It isn't baffling. We already know the answer:
Why you pretend it is baffling is baffling, unless the answer is you just want to score points

And Dana White was vaccinated, so it did the job and now all these other things they took are getting credit

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It isn't baffling. We already know the answer:

Why you pretend it is baffling is baffling, unless the answer is you just want to score points

And Dana White was vaccinated, so it did the job and now all these other things they took are getting credit
Rogan wasn’t vaxxed.
Tim Poole wasn’t.
Ari Shafir wasn’t.

Of the over 40 people who’ve done the “kitchen sink” protocol not all were vaxxed.

All got better though.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Can’t know that for sure obviously. Rogan himself is not vaxxed and he got better even quicker than White.

If you read the article I linked to it says that Rogan has helped over 40 people get this treatment and all of them recovered fully quickly.

Why this seems to be a problem for so many is baffling.
i dont have a problem with it. just saying DW was vaxxed - he shoulda just let the drugs he already took do the work and not tke more drugs. t

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This has been a pattern, I've seen it over and over.

"I'm vaccinated and I've got COVID, vaccines don't even work!"

*Gets better in 2 days*

"COVID is not even a thing, I got over it in 2 days!"

:roflmao:

Reactions: Hump and Driftcoast

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Rogan doesn't either.

Maybe it's the roids.
First off, it’s Dr Rogan to you.

Secondly you better pump your brakes son, that man is not just a genius who can suck his own dick he’s a national treasure. No one has provided us with better researched, totally unbiased medical advice during the pandemic than him. No one.

Thirdly, Dr Rogan has only taken therapeutic doses of testosterone as part of a highly scientific anti aging program and he’s doing it for us. He wants to stay around for as long as possible to provide us with as much wisdom and laughter as possible.

Next time do your research before try and slander a great man like Dr Rogan.

1638802653127.jpeg

1638802775495.jpeg

Last edited: