Dana White (head of UFC) gets COVID….

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
…100% recovered in 5 days.

He thanks “Dr. Joe Rogan” for speedy recovery.

People (that we know of) who have used the Joe Rogan “kitchen sink” protocol…

Joe Rogan
Tim Poole
Dana White
Ari Shafir
Aaron Rodgers

All got better in less than a week.

Tim Poole was in pretty bad shape before starting the regimen.

Instead of being mad at Joe why aren’t we trying to get this treatment protocol out to as many people as possible?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Another vaccinated person who got Covid . . . I thought this was rare :unsure:
dunoo the rarity of it at all.

plenty of friends who have tested positive for Covid after being vaccinated, like 10-15 people. not one of them got so much as a sneeze tho and they certainly didnt run out to try a cocktail of other drugs. Dana White sounds scared?

Reactions: sirfun

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So why are we destroying so many lives and shutting down economies all over the world and forcing people to get vaccinations that wear off in a couple months?
Who's life is destroyed because they got vaccinated?

You turned down $35k because you didn't want to show a proof of vaccination.

You are ruining your own life.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
DW was vaccinated already according to Joe Rogan. Said so himself on his show last week.

Maybe he didnt have to take anything at all and woulda got better just the same?
Can’t know that for sure obviously. Rogan himself is not vaxxed and he got better even quicker than White.

If you read the article I linked to it says that Rogan has helped over 40 people get this treatment and all of them recovered fully quickly.

Why this seems to be a problem for so many is baffling.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That's 2 high profile COVID cases who were vaccinated and this somehow makes you think that it's not rare
Lebron James is also on that list. In addition to plenty of vaxxed couples who both had it around the same time, which is highly unlikely IF it's rare for even a single vaxxed person.

Which means that the vaccines are either not as effective as advertised, and/or they wear off over time.

that vaccines don't work.
I never said that.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I now know more people personally who are vaccinated that got covid (including myself and my wife) than people who weren’t vaxxed that got it.

A few of the vaxxed were hospitalized.
YMMV, but the whole county's rates look like the unvaxxed are pretty consistently running about 4X more likely to get it:

1638740357668.png

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
dunoo the rarity of it at all.

plenty of friends who have tested positive for Covid after being vaccinated, like 10-15 people. not one of them got so much as a sneeze tho and they certainly didnt run out to try a cocktail of other drugs. Dana White sounds scared?
One friend was the only one in his family vaxxed. He had J&J 6 weeks ago He's close to 50. He got by far the worst symptoms in his family and blacked out twice. Tim Ferriss got a bad case despite being mRNA vaxxed. Another colleague was tripled vaxxed along with his wife and she was bed-ridden 10 days after contracting COVID. He had no symptoms.

I'm not sure these vaxxes work as well IRL as measured in the trials. The ARR of the vaxxes was only .7% which is a very small number to measure. It does seem like they keep you out of the hospital, though I kind of wonder if this is an effect of people knowing they had the vax and trusted it to save them rather than go to the doctor. If only the government cared to measure the real world effectiveness by comparing pulse oximeter readings on vaxxed to unvaxxed in similar age cohorts.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
YMMV, but the whole county's rates look like the unvaxxed are pretty consistently running about 4X more likely to get it:

View attachment 120244
I’d like to see rates compared to the tested population.

This graph show per 100k of the general pop.

In this county testing is required for unvaxxed people in some situations (school, businesses, county/city employees, etc.) where vaxxed are not required to test.

It could be (very likely actually) that unvaccinated people are being tested way more than vaccinated people. Can’t have a positive test recorded without doing a test.

Need to see rate of positive test pulled from the population only of those tested, separated by vaccination status to get a better picture of actual risk of infection.