Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Congratulations, Wisconsin, you just delivered a faltering DNC their rallying cry for the midterm elections.
God help us if this is what Dems decide to rally voters around. You all really need to take a break from your propaganda diets for a little while and get some perspective.

Reactions: GromsDad

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL, nobody is switching teams over this case.
Nobody is switching teams. It's about voter enthusiasm.

God help us if this is what Dems decide to rally voters around. You all really need to take a break from your propaganda diets for a little while and get some perspective.
The last two rally points were Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Obama's public speaking skills aside, hating some fake-crying retard from flyover country is the single best (D) rallying point since LBJ's Great Society.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So it is legal for a kid to bring a gun to a protest and kill people
F*ck yeah america
RG I get what you're saying and the Wisconsin law probably should be changed unless people really think 17 year olds open-carrying is a good idea.

But I think it was two of these people pointed their own guns at the kid. You can't do that.

I'm actually glad they fought it out a bit before coming to the verdict.
I'm curious why you feel this way? My angle is Friday afternoon is a bad time for this, but four weeknights in a row would be much better.

I guess I just care more about Kenosha's officers of the peace than you!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm curious why you feel this way? My angle is Friday afternoon is a bad time for this, but four weeknights in a row would be much better.

I didn't consider the riot factor.

I think a quick verdict would have prompted a lot of comments about them deciding their verdicts before the trial even started. That they had questions and spent some additional time with the evidence and deliberations indicates to at least someone coming off of autopilot.

Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Nobody is switching teams. It's about voter enthusiasm.

The last two rally points were Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Obama's public speaking skills aside, hating some fake-crying retard from flyover country is the single best (D) rallying point since LBJ's Great Society.
That’s it in a nutsack. Dark days.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Fixed! And that's conservative estimate.

Clickbait rage doesn't just end - it shifts like Captain Trips until it wears you out and leaves you full of phlegm.
I dunno about two days. At first I thought it was ridiculous they expected rioting after this. Now I'm not so sure.

Late November in Wisconsin has a way of chilling sh!t like this out though. Maybe we'll get a right wing Jussie Smollet out of the deal?

Reactions: GDaddy

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
RG I get what you're saying and the Wisconsin law probably should be changed unless people really think 17 year olds open-carrying is a good idea.

But I think it was two of these people pointed their own guns at the kid. You can't do that.

I think they should have held the verdict until some really nasty Wisconsin weather kicked in. Less chance for Democrats to start rioting and looting again.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Congratulations, Wisconsin, you just delivered a faltering DNC their rallying cry for the midterm elections.
If you look at DNC politicians’ social media it would sure appear that they are trying to do this

One thing is for sure, there is not going to be unity anytime soon

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If you look at DNC politicians’ social media it would sure appear that they are trying to do this

One thing is for sure, there is not going to be unity anytime soon
The DNC politicians are trying to rally money off this, not votes.

I think the 2022 primaries will disabuse you of any notion that the GOP cares about secular, non-white America.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just going to cause more disturbed teenage vigilantes to go out and shoot people, this country is really going down the tubes.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot