A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Texting while driving is more dangerous than COVID. Ban cell phones and wear that mask and gloves to operate a vehicle you silly little cuck obedient model citizen
Actually texting while driving is banned, but still doesn't stop IDIOTS from doing it. I'd like to see a lot more enforcement on that count.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
When are you going to go full monty and join a wack job Evangelical church(do not forget to tithe) Diet changes in response to presently occurring pandemic is the most idiotic clown world talking point yet, congrats!
can't give up the bagels ya filthy animal? oh sorry, forgot you deliver pizzas. wouldn't want to see you lose that main source of income. let the fatties eat (and die from covid)

• Love

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
When are you going to go full monty and join a wack job Evangelical church(do not forget to tithe) Diet changes in response to presently occurring pandemic is the most idiotic clown world talking point yet, congrats!
So you think people shouldn't change their diets? The obesity epidemic is far more dangerous than the pandemic and one of the main reasons why people are dying from this virus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So you think people shouldn't change their diets? The obesity epidemic is far more dangerous than the pandemic and one of the main reasons why people are dying from this virus
No, of course not but this a long term solution, Instead of taking the Vacc improving ones diet is submoronic. And your ilk stroked out when Mrs Obama tried make school lunches healthier.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Do you live without news or regular access to the internet?
Yeah I stopped watching the news in February
But I’m on the internet.
I just googled us govt promotes obesity
Didn’t come back with anything. Not even a mma forum post
Maybe your Google results from your echo chamber will be different than from my echo chamber
Or maybe the govt isn’t actually promoting obesity

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Yeah I stopped watching the news in February
But I’m on the internet.
I just googled us govt promotes obesity
Didn’t come back with anything. Not even a mma forum post
Maybe your Google results from your echo chamber will be different than from my echo chamber
Or maybe the govt isn’t actually promoting obesity
Maybe you aren't clear on:

1. What causes obesity
2. how damaging it is to accept as policy or promote the things that cause obesity
3. Not addressing obesity as a health crisis, instead to follow the healthy at any size garbage the Democratic Party has become fond of

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Yeah if you could just go ahead and tell me what the us government is doing to promote obesity that would be great
ifallalot posted the food pyramid. Maybe it was confusing for you. The US governments official policy was processed food should be the foundation of everyones diet and that people should only consume a small amount of protein. During the Obama administration the official recommendation is that children should be calorie restricted and that potato's, one of the very few super foods on earth not to mention one of the cheapest, were somehow bad for you.

The government can't seem to figure out how resistance training. aerobic, and anaerobic exercise differ in their function and benefit other than to say 150 minutes per week of whatever you want todo is sufficient. 150 minutes a week does nothing to address mortality rates of otherwise healthy people or to prevent them from transitioning to an at risk group. it does nothing to address obesity.

I think most of us here remember PE as part of our school life. Many districts don't have a PE requirement any longer or have it so drastically reduced that it doesn't matter. For a number of reasons not just limited to physical well-being being, kids need to exercise and play and not just on the weekends.

Also the Healthy at any size rot has entered the government. Also look no further than the US Assistant Secretary of Health for how seriously the US takes health issues. This disaster was hired not for credentials vocational experience....but for diversity.

We can also go into the health costs of allowing the population to light things on fire and inhale the smoke and the horrible consequences that has on a persons health..

• Love
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo