Capitol Riots/Insurrection Part Deux?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
tell me how much you enjoy your neighbors pissing all shitting all over your front lawn

and then remember I don't have a front lawn

some bitch curbed her dog on a potted fern by my front door

these people are disgusting
Plant cactus and poison ivy.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Not nearly as gross as Chinese dog culture
I disagree wholeheartedly

they eat them. and.....scene.

they don't coddle them like human children...they don't push them in strollers...they don't try to bring them in to restaurants and other places of business...they don't spend a month's salary to get one that jives with their Pinterest look book...they don't buy them organic artisanal foods

Chinese dog culture is on point

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I disagree wholeheartedly

they eat them. and.....scene.

they don't coddle them like human children...they don't push them in strollers...they don't try to bring them in to restaurants and other places of business...they don't spend a month's salary to get one that jives with their Pinterest look book...they don't buy them organic artisanal foods

Chinese dog culture is on point
97114F4F-F5DB-4480-8610-2F186CBA5375.jpeg
Wigga say wat

Reactions: Ifallalot

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
tell me how much you enjoy your neighbors pissing all shitting all over your front lawn

and then remember I don't have a front lawn

some bitch curbed her dog on a potted fern by my front door

these people are disgusting
Send the police!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The people of China would like to thank you for your support. As a token of our gratitude, please accept these pet bats into your home. They are delicious but please don't overcook. While still alive, lightly singe the bats with a blow torch (a dog inspired recipe) and serve while still alive. Please enjoy and then go out and interact with many fellow Americans to tell them of your great fortune!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The people of China would like to thank you for your support. As a token of our gratitude, please accept these pet bats into your home. They are delicious but please don't overcook. While still alive, lightly singe the bats with a blow torch (a dog inspired recipe) and serve while still alive. Please enjoy and then go out and interact with many fellow Americans to tell them of your great fortune!
Bats and peanut butter don't mix as well as they do with dogs. Don't ask me how I know :drowning:

• Sad
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I don't know...after having actual human children...the people LARPing with "fur babies" kind of turns my stomach

like, there are actual kids out there that you could donate time, money, and affection to

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't know...after having actual human children...the people LARPing with "fur babies" kind of turns my stomach

like, there are actual kids out there that you could donate time, money, and affection to
I trip out on the old people pushing little dogs in a stroller.

My sister made the point that when they approach, you think they are too old for babies. Then you think, Oh, they are the grandparents.

Then you see it's fucking dog

Crazy!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

You should of thought of that before you reproduced you breeder/overpopulator you.

There are actual kids out there that you could adopt and spend time, money and affection on without over burdening the planet with your own progeny.

:dancing:

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You should of thought of that before you reproduced you breeder/overpopulator you.

There are actual kids out there that you could adopt and spend time, money and affection on without over burdening the planet with your own progeny.

Which is actually the canned response from insane Rescue Mom Karens

Guess what bitch, I want my own puppy, in a specific breed

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

that's not logical

I'm not saying they shouldn't have kids/dogs

I'm saying that playing house with a dog seems silly when the real thing is right there

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
that's not logical

I'm saying that playing house with a dog seems silly when the real thing is right there
We’ve had the real thing around for months at a time. And their little dogs too. My mileage varies.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
that's not logical

Not everyone is in a position where they can take on a child. (very obviously) Much fewer want to. And people, in spite of all our technology and population, are lonely and isolated. This place is actually a great example. Digital emptiness. Nurturing something, raising something you don't have to put through college, or something that doesn't require you being alive for another 20 years? (using the old people example) If this is the worse thing you have to put up with, I don't feel very sorry for you. Empathy, try some.

Why so dogmatic? ;)

Reactions: bird.LA

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not everyone is in a position where they can take on a child. (very obviously) Much fewer want to. And people, in spite of all our technology and population, are lonely and isolated. This place is actually a great example. Digital emptiness. Nurturing something, raising something you don't have to put through college, or something that doesn't require you being alive for another 20 years? (using the old people example) If this is the worse thing you have to put up with, I don't feel very sorry for you. Empathy, try some.

Why so dogmatic? ;)
AFOAF hates blank shooters, duh

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
get your shots in while you can....

I don't have any issues with someone getting a dog

I have problems with over-breeding

I have problems with people who get dogs for near-term emotional reasons and don't consider the long term needs of the animal

I have problems with people making their dog my burden

all very first world, yes, but I know you agree with me, at least in part, on some of this stuff

I love pets. pets are great. all dogs go to heaven!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I get it. But consider that for every dog you see being treated as if it were a child, there are probably a thousand that are being abused, abandoned, tortured, ignored, fought, and then tossed out with the trash while still clinging to life.

Last edited:
Reactions: $kully and mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
get your shots in while you can....

I don't have any issues with someone getting a dog

I have problems with over-breeding

I have problems with people who get dogs for near-term emotional reasons and don't consider the long term needs of the animal

I have problems with people making their dog my burden

all very first world, yes, but I know you agree with me, at least in part, on some of this stuff

I love pets. pets are great. all dogs go to heaven!
Please tell us what my dog did to burden you?