Tax the rich......

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"haters"

"muh responsibilities"

Ruh roh, looks like erBB favorite GG is going to ruffle some feathers!

What is Andy Cohen going to say? Can you say CAT FIGHT
LMAO Gwen Grizzwald went full Perez Hilton because Pelosi hates AOC, so he called her dress tres fabouche and fawned on it.

@Your Moms Dildo Our boy ifallalot found us a dildo archetype that buys the schtick - gay expats burned by the (D) establishment nursing a vendetta.

Vanity Fair rated Megan Rapinoe. No mention of AOC I saw.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LMAO Gwen Grizzwald went full Perez Hilton because Pelosi hates AOC, so he called her dress tres fabouche and fawned on it.

@Your Moms Dildo Our boy ifallalot found us a dildo archetype that buys the schtick - gay expats burned by the (D) establishment nursing a vendetta.

Vanity Fair rated Megan Rapinoe. No mention of AOC I saw.

I think I have more in common with New Guinean cannibals than people who care about the Met Gala

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
So she goes to an elite, lavish, invite only party to pander to the common folk?

The ironing is comical.

What kind of ding dongs actually believe this chicks shpeel?
You just described trump to a t.

As much of a clown AOC is for the most part, she’s got much more connection to common folk than trump claimed and his loyal subjects believed.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yep, honesty, decency, and actual care for the people of the country, the polar opposite of Don the Con. It took more balls to wear that dress then all of the faux toughguys attacking her will ever have.
Yes, so courageous for someone with a guaranteed lifetime 6 figure salary to wear a dress with a political statement! oMG sooo brave! caitlyn jenners got nothing on her :shameonyou:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yep, honesty, decency, and actual care for the people of the country, the polar opposite of Don the Con. It took more balls to wear that dress then all of the faux toughguys attacking her will ever have.