Grandpa decided to play tough guy again.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The US Government knew so little about what was happening in Afghanistan that they had no idea the Afghan Security Forces would evaporate and the Taliban immediately take over, but grandpa was able to find within 24 hours the precise ISIS-K "planner" to kill...... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Do you even know what a genocide is dummy?

20 years of bombing the place and you learned nothing from it?

View attachment 115320
I didn't use the word genocide. Panty waist liberal did. Sissies like him are why we don't win wars. I don't advocate war but if you go you play to win. That means destroying the enemy relentlessly until they surrender unconditionally. If you're not willing to do that never enter a war to begin with.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I didn't use the word genocide. Panty waist liberal did. Sissies like him are why we don't win wars. I don't advocate war but if you go you play to win. That means destroying the enemy relentlessly until they surrender unconditionally. If you're not willing to do that never enter a war to begin with.
What do you think we were doing there for 20 years? Summer camp?

Muslim fundamentalism is not a country you can bomb and make "surrender unconditionally" ya dumbass.

Reactions: 2surf

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Go enlist and put your money where your mouth is.

you’re not a sissy right?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The US Government knew so little about what was happening in Afghanistan that they had no idea the Afghan Security Forces would evaporate and the Taliban immediately take over, but grandpa was able to find within 24 hours the precise ISIS-K "planner" to kill...... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ISIS are CIA assets. They planted the bomb and the CIA gave their location for retaliation. ANd like that, we're back in.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000