bad dope in oxnard

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Man my heart hurts for him, you, and the fam….sorry bro.

there was a spate of OD’s across the north fork of eastern Long Island this week. Traced back to a single batch of coke laced with fentanyl. Pretty small semi rural area, 8 dead kids within like 10 miles of one another. Sure glad fentanyl wasn’t really a thing yet (I don’t think) when I was jamming every bit of blow I could find up my nose, back in the late 90s early 00s. Anything from high end delivery quality, to cement dust off of 13th and 1st. I would have found a fentanyl batch eventually

• Wow
Reactions: bluemarlin04

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
sorry bud, my homies wife and 2 friends passed a couple months ago from that bullshit. mother of 2, 36 years old - fircken tragic. 4 friends doin blow and only one of em woke up the next day.

what i dont get is why they mixing it with coke? one goes up the other goes waaaay down. youd think those who didnt die from a hot a batch wouldnt call that dealer again on account of the blow taking them in the wrong direction. Or maybe it evens it out?

Either way, been using the testing kits for the rare times ive done it since she passed.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
yesterday, my nephew overdosed and died. so did his friend. there's a bad batch of toothpaste like fentanyl making the rounds. so sad and avoidable. don't use alone. have narcan. test your dope. too many kids are dying. rip riley and rory.
My sincere deepest sympathy to you and your family and everyone who loved them

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
  • Sad
Reactions: CutnSnip

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
legalize it.

Give them the narcan with the Rx of a pharmaceutical opiate or speed.

Nobody dies when you do this

Prohibition isn't working,

I'm glad I'm out of the illegal drug game.

Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Condolences B5.

One of my best friends son died to this stuff just a few years ago. He was 20 years old and such a sweet kid. My friend is just starting to get his life back together but he will never be the same. The mom basically went off the deep end.

Another friend passed a few months ago. He was a bit younger than me. I used to babysit him and his sister growing up. I still think of him as a smiling little blonde kid and now he's gone.

Everyone should be free to partake in whatever they want in opinion but with so much of this stuff floating around it just hardly seems worth it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Are these young people taking heroin or coke?

When you are young you think you can't die.

I should have died so many times being stupid. So many people should be dead from my stupidity,

It makes me shudder.

Better to be lucky than good

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Sorry for your loss Brandon... :cry:

Just watched an episode of Ozark a week ago where Darlene adds fentanyl to the batch, didn't know that was actually a thing. That's heavy...

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
This is really heavy stuff. I appreciate you guys all sharing your stories.

I feel really lucky to have grown up when I did and experimented when I did. I too probably should have died or could have killed someone else from my stupidity. I lost one friend to an OD about 15 years ago. Sounds like a whole different ball game now.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Brandon, that's a terrible tradgedy. I can't imagine what your families are going through right now. Why in the world are they adding fentanyl to everything these days? Back in the 80's, the worst we had to deal with was idiots cutting our coke with too much baby laxative. :foreheadslap:

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I'm so sorry to hear that B. Just terrible.
I too don't understand why coke would be cut with that stuff. Isn't it hard to make money selling drugs if your customers die?

Prayers to your family. RIP

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Why are people lacing Fentanyl into Coke? Makes no sense.

Opiates are such a killer. Especially with how lethal Fent is.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Why are people lacing Fentanyl into Coke? Makes no sense.

Opiates are such a killer. Especially with how lethal Fent is.
Heroin shortage stateside. Fent from china is easier to smuggle, cause it comes in such small quantities.
Its being used to add at distributor level so dealers often dont even know they have this bad sh!t until something bad happens.

This could all be BS but was told to my by someone who would unfortunately know this sh!t.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
RIP nephew of B5F.

"Toothpaste like fentanyl" sounds like what knocked off a a record amount of users up here last summer.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just like all the people who died from bathtub gin during Prohibition, we will never learn.