Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Now he's confessed and charged.

According to the FBI affidavit, during Coleman’s confession, “M. Coleman stated that he believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them.” The affidavit further states Coleman said “he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs” that his wife had passed “serpent DNA” to their children. When asked if he knew what he did was wrong, Coleman acknowledged it was, but he had to save the world.

• Sad
Reactions: rice

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
i have no experience with bipolarity, but i think the dark periods last awhile, at least a few days
Bipolar is an extremely cruel disorder. Right up there with Schizophrenia.

Your mood never stabilizes. Either you’re manically depressed or feel like you’re on crack.

High suicide rates and addiction. Andy Irons is prob one of the more famous Individuals who had it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Now he's confessed and charged.

According to the FBI affidavit, during Coleman’s confession, “M. Coleman stated that he believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them.” The affidavit further states Coleman said “he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs” that his wife had passed “serpent DNA” to their children. When asked if he knew what he did was wrong, Coleman acknowledged it was, but he had to save the world.
Those harmless conspiracies once again, he will do well in prison.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I’m just going by the independent article above.

Maybe he’s back in mex now
I just saw on tonights main news station he is incarcerated in Los Angeles jail without bond. His arraignment is on the 30th of this month I think is what they said.

What a tragedy. The only monster is this POS.

Skin him alive with a pocket knife and gasoline.

Reactions: rowjimmytour