Sasquatch X Murder Mountain

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
if you're buying that it must be some quality sheet with which you are celebrating 4/20.
:crazy2:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Been interested ever since I saw In Search Of Sasquatch as kid

Just for you.

Some while ago, was reading a book (fiction) that had a side story the idea that Bigfoot was evidence that extraterrestrials had come to Earth to escape their technological society....sort of a alien "back to the land" movement. This was way in the past, and the Bigfeet running around today have lost their connection to their technology, and their advanced society past is now mythology. Of course, some people suggest that this kind of Bigfoot story is a metaphor for humanity and similar to what happened when Atlantis sank or other civilization failures.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Paging Bohter in 3...2...1....
Actually 'Ol Sas and his ilk lives on the underside of earth.
They have all been looking for the elusive legend of the humans for decades.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I was is that zone last summer...willow creek...six rivers....the forest is indeed alive

very different vibe there

it's interesting how different zones have a different feel to them...but that place is
really gets the spidey senses tingling

Reactions: Chocki

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
I was is that zone last summer...willow creek...six rivers....the forest is indeed alive

it's interesting how different zones have a different feel to them...but that place is
i have read where all plants incl trees talk to each other constantly.
prolly humans they're talking about.
:cursing:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Just for you.

Some while ago, was reading a book (fiction) that had a side story the idea that Bigfoot was evidence that extraterrestrials had come to Earth to escape their technological society....sort of a alien "back to the land" movement. This was way in the past, and the Bigfeet running around today have lost their connection to their technology, and their advanced society past is now mythology. Of course, some people suggest that this kind of Bigfoot story is a metaphor for humanity and similar to what happened when Atlantis sank or other civilization failures.
Thanks. I actually watched it again for the millionth time not so long ago.
RN what makes me think they could be real more than anything are some of the eyewitness accounts I’ve found online. I like trying to decide if they’re: lying, crazy or actually saw a Sasquatch. I find it very interesting that “Game Over Man!!!” is the most common reaction to a sighting vs the expected/stereotypical “sweet it’s Bigfoot, I wonder if we can get it to smoke a dank bowl with us”.
One Hippy lady I listened to ran after the first one she saw chasing it off. I think she wanted to give it a hug. Immediately after she switched into Game Over mode and couldn’t stop saying “we can’t win” when she realized that if it attacked it could tear her limb from limb and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Ralph, an avid fly fisherman from Washington State

This one from a Washington State Forester makes me wonder as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Doof

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

That paranoia you're talking about is completely normal when you're processing hundreds of lbs worth of THC harvest and your boss just got an unexpected visitor who seems upset and keeps using phrases like "plata o plomo".

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Something about open ocean breaks combined with the super deep and dark water that goes along with that kind of topography and bathymetry. Fookin sppoksville

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's funny when you spider senses kick in.

You don't even know you had them.

Mine are all dull like those of a fat kid who watches too much TV while he eats ice cream from the tub.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
When doing some hiking with Sweetie-pie, every now and again, she'll get the heebeejeebees.

We can be off-trail or on-trail, and suddenly she'll stop, and go, "I'm getting the creeps."

We stop, I look around, see/hear/smell/feel nothing, and she'll be, "I'm not joking."

After a few moments, if nothing happens, on we go.

Once a bear came out from behind a tree, another time, found an open mineshaft, and other times some interesting rocks, and evidence of small mammals/birds in shrubs/bushes, but usually, nothing is readily apparent to cause externally justify this sensation.

As for me, I don't know, sometimes I think I have the ESP powers of a lump of granite, but I am the one who finds money. Why, just this Saturday past, found a wallet with $25 in it and all the ID a person would need to start a second life. Their address was only a block away from where I found it, so I knocked on the door and gave it back. I did not get a reward beyond a quick verbal thanks.

Reactions: Random Guy and rice

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
When doing some hiking with Sweetie-pie, every now and again, she'll get the heebeejeebees.

We can be off-trail or on-trail, and suddenly she'll stop, and go, "I'm getting the creeps."

We stop, I look around, see/hear/smell/feel nothing, and she'll be, "I'm not joking."

After a few moments, if nothing happens, on we go.

Once a bear came out from behind a tree, another time, found an open mineshaft, and other times some interesting rocks, and evidence of small mammals/birds in shrubs/bushes, but usually, nothing is readily apparent to cause externally justify this sensation.

As for me, I don't know, sometimes I think I have the ESP powers of a lump of granite, but I am the one who finds money. Why, just this Saturday past, found a wallet with $25 in it and all the ID a person would need to start a second life. Their address was only a block away from where I found it, so I knocked on the door and gave it back. I did not get a reward beyond a quick verbal thanks.
What state?

Another thing I have a hard time discounting are the tree structures.

I thought Episode 3 wasn’t bad and that Sasquatch X Murder Mt was dank overall but then again I’m the target audience.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
What state?

Another thing I have a hard time discounting are the tree structures.

I thought Episode 3 wasn’t bad and that Sasquatch X Murder Mt was dank overall but then again I’m the target audience.

why does sasquatch make pointless wood structures?

it's not even a functional shelter....just helter skelter

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Last edited: