***The Official BANG BANG, SHOOT SHOOT Thread***

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

“And she was weeping and crying [that she] ‘didn’t have presents.’ It was heartbreaking to hear that. We found her hidden in a closet,’’ he said.”

what a sh!tstain of a father. any decent dad would’ve known a handgun is the perfect gift for your 9 year old daughter!

and maybe a crackpipe...

birth control pills?

:foreheadslap:

(i hope mr. plastic bertrand seed this post, ‘cause i’m sure we’re on the same page on this one...)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

“And she was weeping and crying [that she] ‘didn’t have presents.’ It was heartbreaking to hear that. We found her hidden in a closet,’’ he said.”

what a sh!tstain of a father. any decent dad would’ve known a handgun is the perfect gift for your 9 year old daughter!

and maybe a crackpipe...

birth control pills?

:foreheadslap:

(i hope mr. plastic bertrand seed this post, ‘cause i’m sure we’re on the same page on this one...)
Two half sisters make one whole sister.

So it’s not as bad as it looks.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Chris Kyle had begun working with veterans after leaving the military. Routh's mother, who worked at the school that Kyle's children attended, had heard of his work and asked him to help her son. He agreed to take Routh to a shooting range, which Kyle believed had therapeutic value

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Chris Kyle had begun working with veterans after leaving the military. Routh's mother, who worked at the school that Kyle's children attended, had heard of his work and asked him to help her son. He agreed to take Routh to a shooting range, which Kyle believed had therapeutic value
On a related note, I just started going to a range in La Puente and there's been a surprising number of shapely young women practicing their God given right.

I found it therapeutic.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
On a related note, I just started going to a range in La Puente and there's been a surprising number of shapely young women practicing their God given right.

I found it therapeutic.
Oh, that's interesting, those women are making health choices concerning their bodies and you like to use the euphemism 'the range' for Planned Parenthood.
Nice that's where all the promiscuous:cheers: ladies hang

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010