Trump Killed About 400,000 Americans

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
At some point relatively early on Trump did tell people to improvise and use a scarf, towel, etc as a mask until production had a chance to catch up. I can't recall exactly when but I do remember him saying it.
I don't recall that

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I never said that someone else would not have done better. Assuming HRC or Biden were in power at the same time with the same intel and a PPE shortage, Fauci would've said the same fookin thing. Which is what I've been saying from the get go. And given the exponential nature of a highly contagious disease, that would have been a very crucial time for people to start covering their faces.

Even Biden called Trump a racist for closing flights from China, which turned out to be the right call. Would Biden and HRC have chosen to be woke at that time, or would they have done what was the correct call?

Come late spring and onwards when we had more information then yes, pretty much anyone would have done better.
Imagine if democrats had cooperated with the last president on the virus instead of weaponizing it because an election was coming. There used to be a saying "United we stand. Divided we fall" Democrats don't believe in that.......they do anything for power. Zero integrity.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Interesting video. This would have been before he received intel that being antimask would somehow enhance his brand.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Imagine if democrats had cooperated with the last president on the virus instead of weaponizing it because an election was coming. There used to be a saying "United we stand. Divided we fall" Democrats don't believe in that.......they do anything for power. Zero integrity.
Fook off rube,

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I never said that someone else would not have done better. Assuming HRC or Biden were in power at the same time with the same intel and a PPE shortage, Fauci would've said the same fookin thing. Which is what I've been saying from the get go. And given the exponential nature of a highly contagious disease, that would have been a very crucial time for people to start covering their faces.

Even Biden called Trump a racist for closing flights from China, which turned out to be the right call. Would Biden and HRC have chosen to be woke at that time, or would they have done what was the correct call?

Come late spring and onwards when we had more information then yes, pretty much anyone would have done better.
Still scapegoating for Daddy's failures, pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Watch that tax bill of yours

It amazes me that people are cheerleading more theft and waste
yes because repairing potholes is free

the lengths some people would go to preserve America's shithole country infrastructure.

what if I told you that you get what you pay for

California has the shittiest roads in the US and probably all of Western world. Why?

The wealthiest state of the wealthiest country in the world.

TAX IS THAFT

1617569935529.png

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

the lengths some people would go to preserve America's shithole country infrastructure.

California has the shittiest roads in the US and probably all of Western world. Why?

TAX IS THAFT

View attachment 107412
Plus would be the first one to complain about road conditions.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Trump confesses his evil deeds. He said:
"...Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, two self-promoters trying to reinvent history to cover for their bad instincts and faulty recommendations, which I almost always overturned." - March 29, 2020

Their "bad instincts" were to say don't wear masks, don't distance, and it's bad to shut down China travel. Fauci and Birx were stupid at the beginning. Everybody screwed up at the start. But AFTER they learned, then the doctors got it right. Trump, however, remained stupid as sh!t from April thru January, about 10 months! Trump would mix up his messages. One day he would encourage masking, the next day he mocked it. He said wearing masks helped the virus, because "waiters are always adjusting their masks." He said it was good to wear a mask because it looked like "the Lone Ranger." WTF!!! He had rallies with no masking and distancing until the end of his term!!! He never revealed that he was vaccinated in January before he left office! Why the F not?! He constantly mislead his minions. Now half of all GOP males say they won't be vaccinated. That is how Trump killed 400,000 Americans. Fauci and Birx are guilty of being stupid at the beginning, so they killed about 150,000 between them. :)

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
All you've done is prove the point that more tax revenue = / = better services. Even when controlled by democrats. Weird, I know.
Nowhere did I say that the way the money is spend cannot be improved.

All I know for sure is that screeching TAX IS THEFT is not going to fix neither infrastructure nor the way money is spent.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

TAX IS THAFT

View attachment 107412
I hear Arizona is nice this time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Nowhere did I say that the way the money is spend cannot be improved.

All I know for sure is that screeching TAX IS THEFT is not going to fix neither infrastructure nor the way money is spent.
Neither will voting for democrats, who have had decades of majority rule in California.