Things to bring to Indo (boat trip)

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
First you're going to have to tell us how you're going to be allowed legal entry.
how about you ask Slater and the ...Lost team
COVID is over bro :roflmao:

also would bring some sort of hooded rash guard, protect your epidermis and spend more time out in the water without burning out

Reactions: santacruzin

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Haven't done a boat trip, but when I went to Indo I was glad I'd brought povidone iodine (scrubbing reef wounds after every surf) and a ding repair kit (apparently hard to bring in checked luggage from Australia, but I had no problem bringing one from the US.)

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Some sort of anti-itch stick, spray, cream, gel in case you get any bites. Most of the anchorages are outside of the skeeter path, but me and most of my boat got lots of bites when we were at Thunders one evening. Eye mask for potential in-between session naps. Several pairs of boardies. I generally only get the inside thigh rash when I’m walking a lot in wet trunks, but if your favorite pair turn on you, it’s nice to have options.

Reactions: Waterlogged05

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
Where I go, power can go out. So I bring a solar charger for iPad to read books and listen to tunes. Good ones for cheap on amazon.

plus-surf branded clothes to giveaway. Stock some locals.

Reactions: CutnSnip and sdsrfr