Ever pooned a non blood related cousin?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
i didn’t read the old posts in this thread, but did anyone confess yet to bangin’ their mom?
(not that there’s anything wrong with that - not in ca. anyway - right?)

i’m sure at least a couple here have, put up pics if you got ‘em...

anybody with daddy issues/stories - better to keep those to yourself, i think...

:cool:

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
What a strange coincidence. Today I just got a new pic in the mail of the 2nd cousin in question, neck up only, it was family related.

Alas, the Deed has only been done in my mind..........regularly.

On a semi related note, it's a little disturbing that Doof subconsciously got wind of the pic in my mailbox.
I think my aunt had the hots for me at one time. I used to go over to her house after school and we would sit out by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
my 1st cousin had a crush on me when she was younger. It was weird but innocent and funny, and we'd laugh about it (my aunt/uncle, my parents, me). Then she blossomed into a major DD (maybe triple?) boobed no filter steampunk type on social media and one day sent me a weird suggestive message on FB so I deleted her from my contact list, phone, IG etc. If you're savvy you can find her 3d's, almost 1/2m clicked videos on YT with all the pervy comments.

Reactions: Leaverite

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
my 1st cousin had a crush on me when she was younger. It was weird but innocent and funny, and we'd laugh about it (my aunt/uncle, my parents, me). Then she blossomed into a major DD (maybe triple?) boobed no filter steampunk type on social media and one day sent me a weird suggestive message on FB so I deleted her from my contact list, phone, IG etc. If you're savvy you can find her 3d's, almost 1/2m clicked videos on YT with all the pervy comments.
All of my female cousins are older than me. My brother and I were those little out of town sh!ts that they would have to entertain when we visited.

What is interesting is my cousin Leslie... OC... 10 years older than me. She married a guy my age.

Cougars can hold down their prey.