Watching the news..

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
For those of you old enough to remember, August 1968 “The Whole World is Watching” is still relevant. I returned from SEA in June 1968, and an intelligence officer for the 1st Armored Division who sent a unit to Chicago in August. I thought America was beyond this pathetic conduct. The president will forever be remembered by historians as one sick son of a b!tch.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
God help us all
That's racist! It should read, 'all gods help us all' :roflmao:

Also, watching 'the news' CNN right now. I worked all day and only saw a bit of blips of the carnage today.
It's actually quite depressing in some form or another. Sad day indeed.

Reactions: PPK96754

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
I always wonder if they just shot the first row of rioters, how many would continue their antics? Or would it create more chaos and craziness? My bet is they would back off and scatter.

I also can understand why those folks are so angry. The high falootin crooks in that building don't help all Americans equally, and they definitely look out for themselves and their rich friends first.

And, I wish these politicians would just stfu with the 'attacks on democracy' crap. These rioters don't have the power, capital, or standing to affect change in this 'democracy', so what else are they supposed to do? Suck eggs?