*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I see you're going from the Lin Wood book of misdirection:

You seemed to purposely have ignored the second part of my post. Join me and lets make the world a better place. See below:

"Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down."

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Wow that’s some hard hitting evidence right there gay squid.
It's always right there for him to see, but he never takes the final step of verifying. I took the extra 15 seconds and learned that phillyantifa.org pretty must just lists right wing nuts and posts all of their information. Being on the site is not what SquidLie thinks.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You seemed to purposely have ignored the second part of my post. Join me and lets make the world a better place. See below:

"Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down."
I'm not normally a capital punishment fan, but I'm down in this instance.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
It's always right there for him to see, but he never takes the final step of verifying. I took the extra 15 seconds and learned that phillyantifa.org pretty must just lists right wing nuts and posts all of their information. Being on the site is not what SquidLie thinks.
It’s scary for gay squid to take it a step further because it won’t fortify his made up reality.

he’s always toying with that line but never has the balls to cross it.

it’s a dangerous game for it.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
1.What was "vandalized" today?

2. Did Trump kill the rioters.
You do realize that representatives from both houses sit on intel committees and have access to highly sensitive information now have Trumpanzees invading their offices right? Do you not realize the potential national security breach that’s happening?

The fact that this building wasn’t secure is a scandal in itself.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The fact that this building wasn’t secure is a scandal in itself.
This times a million. Any moron could have seen this coming, why weren't there a couple of companies of National Guard pre-positioned this morning? Whoever was in charge of Capitol security today should be unemployed asap.

Reactions: santacruzin

What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 28, 2010
CA
I am disgusted by the police response to all this and allowing it to happen. The Trump supporters won today. They were able to disrupt the election confirmation proceedings.

Yes, Biden will still be president. Yes, Trump isn't going to be their president for much longer.

But to be able to get access to the Capitol Building and walk around freely is a disgrace.

Did the police not think that the large Trump rally would eventually go to the Capitol Building? Why did they not use tear gas to disperse them from the steps? Why did they not have a larger police presence? Only a dozen arrests? Lots of questions.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell

RINO!!!!!!

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Do they know there's basically nothing in there? They won't find an orb of power, or magic staff of ruling, or anything along those lines that could change the election.
Don't tell them.
Build a big wall around the outside really quick, put a roof on it, then feed them fake radio broadcasts about how Trump wins until they run out of food.
What happened to creativity?

It is a bit ironic to be saying where is law enforcement today, if you were calling for them to stand down during the BLM(tm) marches.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This times a million. Any moron could have seen this coming, why weren't there a couple of companies of National Guard pre-positioned this morning? Whoever was in charge of Capitol security today should be unemployed asap.

Its either massive ineptitude or people in the capital police were in on it.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
They should be doing all of this over zoom right now anyways, shouldn't they?

Criminal psycho morons invading a building full of criminal sociopath egotists, trying to force their child cult leader to stay president instead of the other lying @ss kisser.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It is a bit ironic to be saying where is law enforcement today, if you were calling for them to stand down during the BLM(tm) marches.
All I've ever wanted from police was equity. If they're gonna be jackboot thugs, be jackboot thugs to everyone.

Reactions: JTS

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
All I've ever wanted from police was equity. If they're gonna be jackboot thugs, be jackboot thugs to everyone.
If you want more than your neighbors to turn the music down at such an hour, you're probably out of luck if you call the police. Sherrifs do the hard stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it's cool that our president incited a riot just like BLM and we got a white version of a black riot. now all the white people can go, hey, how come blacks can do it and we can't?

Everybody wins.

I hope he incites more riots on the capital.

White riots are fun and help to even the riot score with the blacks

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink