Can we talk about the coastal elites?

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
I live on the coast and I would like to be elite - is there a sign-up somewhere?
My neighbor is the sous chef at Figure 8 and my boss has a house there that I can use anytime for.....company business.
Wanna party?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Link?

So, you do suck dicks if you know what they look like? What’s your favorite? Post some pictures of the dicks you’ve sucked! We all know you have them. Nobody will judge you.
Ask afoaf for the link. :dancing:

Yes I do suck dicks if I know what they look like.

Here is a dick pic that afoaf sent me:

1606267369567.jpeg

Don't be shy, you know you want it, big boi.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ask afoaf for the link. :dancing:

Yes I do suck dicks if I know what they look like.

Here is a dick pic that afoaf sent me:

View attachment 101418

Don't be shy, you know you want it, big boi.
That’s a round about way to finally come out of the closet but I commend you for your honesty. Hopefully you can put the pain and torment your sexual orientation has caused you behind and move forward.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Coastal Elites???

Our Santa Cruz county health officer said today in an article that the infection curve in this county could not get any higher.

It's pushing 90 degrees right now. He said that after Thanksgiving the only change is going to be how much faster it's going straight up...

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Coastal Elites???

Our Santa Cruz county health officer said today in an article that the infection curve in this county could not get any higher.

It's pushing 90 degrees right now. He said that after Thanksgiving the only change is going to be how much faster it's going straight up...
I blame the Satanists.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Coastal Elites???

What are you talking about? Santa Cruz County is doing better than most counties in CA and better than most/every coastal county.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
What are you talking about? Santa Cruz County is doing better than most counties in CA and better than most/every coastal county.
Santa Cruz county is still in the Purple catagory. Even though total number of cases here has been low, the number of reported new cases is just spiking up right now.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That’s a round about way to finally come out of the closet but I commend you for your honesty. Hopefully you can put the pain and torment your sexual orientation has caused you behind and move forward.
I always knew what I wanted.

But your homophobic insults are always welcome.

Next time you ask me to suck your dick, send dic pics first, okay?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
My neighbor is the sous chef at Figure 8 and my boss has a house there that I can use anytime for.....company business.
Wanna party?
i don't think i can ever be elite enough for Figure 8 Island....probably can't even get thru the gate.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think you can take the something out of the something but you can't take the other something out of the other thing.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That their lives are more important than the unwashed masses they so despise and ridicule.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
thinking that some lives are more important than others.... not an observation I've made of coastal elites.

if you think that someone thinks that their life is better than yours, that doesn't mean that's what they're thinking. That's just what you're thinking.

projective identification on your part.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
thinking that some lives are more important than others.... not an observation I've made of coastal elites.

if you think that someone thinks that their life is better than yours, that doesn't mean that's what they're thinking. That's just what you're thinking.

projective identification on your part.
You be one.

It’s not about me.

Heal thyself.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Santa Cruz county is still in the Purple catagory. Even though total number of cases here has been low, the number of reported new cases is just spiking up right now.
Pretty much the entire state, save a few like Mariposa, is purple.

Santa Cruz County is doing much better than most, for some reason.