***Official erbb Halloween Thread***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Bud you are looking good in the eye department. If you saw my eye photo there would be a huge ring around the optic nerve aka Glaucoma.
My Eye Doctor is a little Chinese girl with bad bedside manners. Every time she looks into the back of my eyes she says Oooh that looks really scary but we are going to keep you good. Thanks for the encouragement Doc. :oops:
When I would show drs my paralyzed foot we would be chatting all nice and I would take of my shoe and the dr would see the damage and wince.

This happened every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: keenfish

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Bud you are looking good in the eye department. If you saw my eye photo there would be a huge ring around the optic nerve aka Glaucoma.
My Eye Doctor is a little Chinese girl with bad bedside manners. Every time she looks into the back of my eyes she says Oooh that looks really scary but we are going to keep you good. Thanks for the encouragement Doc. :oops:
If you say so...went for the exam coz I'm getting white flashes out of the corner of one eye when I'm out at night. Doc says it's benign and will go away on it's own, but I appreciate the second opinion. Send me your retinal scans and I'll do the same(y)

Reactions: keenfish

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
Last year's costume I came up with the day before Halloween and put together in a trice. Is this still relevant? Whatever happened to Quid Pro Quo? I give you Rude Ghouliani from the lawfirm Squid, Pro, and Ho...oh and I had to put eye holes in and I just didn't have the heart to add a little red drip from each one:
IMG_0968.JPG

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
once you've Exotic Erotic Ball'd it up with full access backstage laminates and the Allman Brothers headlining, Prince in full GIMP outfit with staleto 9" knee high leather boots and Madonna walking him around by a dog chain, bus loads of Japanese clicking away endlessly Halloween just doesn't seem the same any more.

Twas a hellowva night. Drove around after in the topless JEEP, picked up a trio of SF State coeds, let them show me the way to their dorm, only to not sleep for the next 72 white dusty fleshy sticky hours until I dragged myself home, having difficulty, if memory serves me well, walking bowlegged and seriously chaffed.

Yeah, halloween since then has NOT been capitalized anymore somewho.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
If you say so...went for the exam coz I'm getting white flashes out of the corner of one eye when I'm out at night. Doc says it's benign and will go away on it's own, but I appreciate the second opinion. Send me your retinal scans and I'll do the same(y)
They don't give me the images anymore just show them to me on the computer when I'm there and tell me if anything looks different.

Here's a pretty close comparison of what I got. Haven't lost any peripheral vision yet so knock on wood.

Still Halloween related because mine still looks like a jack-o-lantern with a big eye or maybe it's a butthole.

Last edited:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
They don't give me the images anymore just show them to me on the computer when I'm there and tell me if anything looks different.

Here's a pretty close comparison of what I got. Haven't lost any peripheral vision yet so knock on wood.

Still Halloween related because mine still looks like a jack-o-lantern with a big eye or maybe it's a butthole.
so how do they treat that?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
so how do they treat that?
They put you on eye drops that help lower the pressure in your eyes to hopefully slow any expansion in the hole at the nerve from getting larger but other than that there isn't much more you can do.
I've been on the drops for 15 years now and it has slowed the progression so I'll say it's working for now. :shaka:

Reactions: PPK96754 and sussle

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Halloween parties in the 90s were epic. OB Daze. Shrooms, Ecstacy or Cocaine. Or all.