What Boards You Got On Order?

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
Are most shapers not taking orders now? I messaged a few and have read on instagram they are too backed up with orders.Anybody know a good shaper i can get a fish from? Located in ventura
try Kazuma he's super fast, good prices and has cheap shipping to california too. He still has his discounts listed on his site email him. I sent him a pic of that single wing fish he made retodd and my dims and it came out sick, been a lot of fun as a 2+1

Last edited:

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
7'1" Maurice Cole Reverse Vee/Twin Pin, placed yesterday. Not custom but from batch of blanks MC shaped when he was last in CA. Coming with custom NV/MC fins no less! Should be glassed and RTG in 1 months time.

Reactions: jkb and daave

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
yup, once all these new board ordering non-working ppl have to go back to work and the partys over.

surfboard custom ordering bubble in full effect now. ppl cashing paychecks without working, what can possibly go wrong??
I predict a lot of "wall art".

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Are most shapers not taking orders now? I messaged a few and have read on instagram they are too backed up with orders.Anybody know a good shaper i can get a fish from? Located in ventura