I really hope this is fake news

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
But, hey, don't some of you guys here work for Netflix......

https://lawandcrime.com/celebrity/netflix-documentary-star-being-investigated-by-fbi-for-allegedly-soliciting-minors-for-sex-and-nude-photos/

If you put a lot a faith in this OP, then the same faith and trust should be put in the above story from the same "news" site.

It is founded by a former MSNBC GM, and we know how their "reporting" and "sources" end up taking them.
Do you really think you are the person to be calling out news sources? :roflmao:

Reactions: mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Exactly. Until substantiated evidence is provided, this is no better than any other anonymous claim.

We've seen how many dozens if not 100's of "anonymous" claims go up in flames the last few years now?

This is a serious charge, if proven true. No doubt this will not "go away" easily.

There should be dozens of witnesses and actual victims, if so. This should be easy to prove.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Exactly. Until substantiated evidence is provided, this is no better than any other anonymous claim.

We've seen how many dozens if not 100's of "anonymous" claims go up in flames the last few years now?

This is a serious charge, if proven true. No doubt this will not "go away" easily.

There should be dozens of witnesses and actual victims, if so. This should be easy to prove.

Only it's not anonymous. And you do realize that even when the media reports "anonymous claims" that they know the identification of their sources and are just protecting their privacy right?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

the guy who said ^^that^^ also goes around making unsubstantiated statements like \/\/this\/\/

Surfwog said:
Wouldn't doubt many of the fires in the west were started by many of the arsonist types at the protests.
such consistency...right?

such prudence....so circumspect

a man whose word is his bond...right?

fkn clown world goes meow meow!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Only it's not anonymous. And you do realize that even when the media reports "anonymous claims" that they know the identification of their sources and are just protecting their privacy right?
Sherlock. Whistleblowers get protection guaranteed.

Let's see where the claims lead to. Like I said, there should be dozens of victims and witnesses to back the claims up.

This should be a slam dunk accusation, if true in at least the minimum.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Sherlock. Whistleblowers get protection guaranteed.

Let's see where the claims lead to. Like I said, there should be dozens of victims and witnesses to back the claims up.

This should be a slam dunk accusation, if true in at least the minimum.
her name is Dawn Wooten, it’s in bold type in the article linked in the OP. Maybe she’s a liar, but she isn’t anonymous.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

It’s not an anonymous claim, and I didn’t say it was untrue. I just said it requires extraordinary evidence which, if it exists, will be denied by the Trumby followers anyway.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
the guy who said ^^that^^ also goes around making unsubstantiated statements like \/\/this\/\/

such consistency...right?

such prudence....so circumspect

a man whose word is his bond...right?

fkn clown world goes meow meow!
"I wouldn't doubt" is not anywhere near claiming that any or all did. Just my own suspicion and could very well be wrong.

With the propensity of BLM/antifa types using fire and flammables on public, private, and inhabited buildings, it wouldn't surprise me, if some of the arsons in these forest/brush fires in Oregon/Washington were of similar ilk.

That's looking not the case, but we still have dozens of fires highly likely of arson, with no suspects yet.

Most could just be pyro's taking advantage of high fire risk conditions, like what happens every late summer/early fall dry santa ana type conditions.

This "leader" guy covers a lot of BLM agenda ground in less than 1-1/2 minutes......

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
"I wouldn't doubt" is not anywhere near claiming that any or all did. Just my own suspicion and could very well be wrong.

With the propensity of BLM/antifa types using fire and flammables on public, private, and inhabited buildings, it wouldn't surprise me, if some of the arsons in these forest/brush fires in Oregon/Washington were of similar ilk.

That's looking not the case, but we still have dozens of fires highly likely of arson, with no suspects yet.

Most could just be pyro's taking advantage of high fire risk conditions, like what happens every late summer/early fall dry santa ana type conditions.

This guy covers a lot of BLM agenda ground in less than 1 and 1/2 minutes......

Tell me more about Antifa conducting mass hysterectomies in the streets on non-consenting women.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
It’s not an anonymous claim, and I didn’t say it was untrue. I just said it requires extraordinary evidence which, if it exists, will be denied by the Trumby followers anyway.
If proven true, I say give them jail time to full extent of the law.

What's kind of ironic here, is if they were giving them abortions instead, they would be hailed as heroes by the left,

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

What's kind of ironic here, is if they were giving them abortions instead, they would be hailed as heroes by the left,
Oh really? I thought it was you and your ilk who want/demand government control over women's reproductive systems.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Abortion is not going away, no matter how much the left pushes that fear.

Late term abortion when fetus is viable outside the womb (6 months along) could be debated as homicide, but that's a whole other ball of wax.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Abortion is not going away, no matter how much the left pushes that fear.

Late term abortion when fetus is viable outside the womb (6 months along) could be debated as homicide, but that's a whole other ball of wax.
But you and your ilk sure do try to remove any semblance of medical safety (coat hangers and flights of stairs FTW) associated with abortions, don't you? Not to mention restrict diagnostic procedures such as amnios to determine if any major genetic defects.

I'd also note that if religion was not based on cash collection, they would not give a flying fuck about abortion.

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Mass hysterectomies would be completely f----d. They should stand trial. In Culiacan.

I wonder if this would even put a dent in his numbers in Dade County. I doubt it.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
”Giving” as in “forcing“, no.
”Offering” as an option, yes.

I’m surprised you do Nazi the difference. :poke:

No, not accusing, just making a joke.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Who?

Nobody is endorsing non-consensual abortion. But maybe we should involuntarily sterilize all QaNon believing trumpanzees? #savethechildren

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009