The October surprise will be a “vaccine”

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Stock market is hitting new highs right now on U.S. approval for the emergency use of blood plasma in treating COVID-19 patients.
I'm down today.

I validate myself by my daily stock market gains.

Therefore, I drink, albeit moderately

:cry:

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Stock market is hitting new highs right now on U.S. approval for the emergency use of blood plasma in treating COVID-19 patients.
I heard the stock market is at an all time high, because they are factoring in a Biden win. Biden side companies like tesla, infrastructure rebuild companies are up. Trump side ,gas oil companies are down

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I just scored a mint, sealed copy of Little Dragon's first record for 20$ on discogs

all the way up to the point that I put the record on I thought it had to be a scam

super stocked
I’ve somehow managed to resist the temptation to go on discogs so far. Don’t know how long it will last.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wish I liked smoking weed.

I wish they made one that was like opiates.

I looked into it.

They don't
I really don't like any drugs anymore besides caffeine, but sometimes I do feel like it would be nice to get really high. I heard the Sneaker Pimps on the radio the other day and thought, my this song would be nice accompanied by a joint.

My buddies were talking about doing some biker sh!t exchanging legal CA weed for legal AZ guns but that seems like work

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I'm trying to do my shopping there and ween myself off the amazon teat
Discogs? Great website. Been using it for years buying and selling. It has this cool feature where you put in your whole collection and it gives you low - med - high value based on sales in the past year or something. When my wife saw the numbers she stopped bitching at me about my records.

Reactions: CutnSnip

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My eBay and Discogs feedback rating is what I need for validation.

I'm 100% on Discogs, but haven't used eBay in years and don't remember what that is...
I’m a discogs NOOB and my rating sucks. I’d get stoned and make late night purchases and forget about them only to realize I never completed the purchase. I hate the two stage purchasing.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I really don't like any drugs anymore besides caffeine, but sometimes I do feel like it would be nice to get really high. I heard the Sneaker Pimps on the radio the other day and thought, my this song would be nice accompanied by a joint.

My buddies were talking about doing some biker sh!t exchanging legal CA weed for legal AZ guns but that seems like work
IF you like caffeine you'll love Ritalin!

Such a better speed.

Cocaine is even better!

I'm a lazy bum but you give me some ADD medicine and I can compete with the naturally high-industrious types.

They don't like it.

They are all CHEATER! :roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Wait, weed isn't legal there? :roflmao:

Dude, your move is getting crazier and crazier.

erBB poll time: Over/under on how long it takes ifallalot to fully complete his transition to this:

I go with 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Wait, weed isn't legal there? :roflmao:

Dude, your move is getting crazier and crazier.

erBB poll time: Over/under on how long it takes ifallalot to fully complete his transition to this:

I go with 4 years.

who needs weed when you can have all the guns you want?

And I'm pretty sure meth is on a "don't ask don't tell" basis.