How’s the stock market?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I think Bitcoin is more of a fiduciary money, than strictly a fiat currency, but I'm not a big enough money nerd to really argue the point....probably just semantics anyway.
I take fiduciary currency to be the opposite of fiat currency, yet we know bitcoin's value in exchange for goods as well as it's price in other currencies, fluctuates. In other words, there's no way to speculate with a fiduciary currency beyond it's backing.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For the J Boys here:

Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.
— Matthew 7:24–27, World English Bible

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Once again nothing for the renters.
The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and the Jewish landlord demanded; and he had nothing—and great was its fall.
Did anyone hear it.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BitFlyer USA, a crypto exchange, just got approval to operate in Hawaii.

Our island brothers can now legally buy/sell/trade crypto through a major crypto exchange.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Or better yet, save yourself from the wreckage and don't. Anyone with less than 5-10yrs experience trading should not be touching leverage.
Don’t listen to him FurryKid!!

You CAN do it!!!

Reactions: Chocki