Defunding the post office to rig an election

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So are President Hillary Clinton and Senator Evan Bayh currently working in Washington, D.C., or did aaaaaallllll the people who said she was a lock and had coattails get it wrong?
I’m talking about NOW, not 4 years ago, a lot has changed since then. Pandemic, 170,000 Americans dead from the pandemic, an economy in sbambles, historic unemployment, an impeached president, no national leadership.....the listgoes on.

We have a president so worried about this election that he’s making appeals to racist and classist fears with white suburban women and is trying to dismantle the US Postal service

Reactions: kidfury

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Rather than calling names, do you have an election result prediction you'd like to make?
It may be close in the EC with Trump possibly winning, Biden will win the popular vote by millions just like last time.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I’m talking about NOW, not 4 years ago, a lot has changed since then. Pandemic, 170,000 Americans dead from the pandemic, an economy in sbambles, historic unemployment, an impeached president, no national leadership.....the listgoes on.

We have a president so worried about this election that he’s making appeals to racist and classist fears with white suburban women and is trying to dismantle the US Postal service
I'm talking about now too. Minnesota is within the margin of error now as of Emerson. Wisconsin is far from a given. Trump's approval/disapproval gap has already improved two points over the last two months.

It shouldn't be going that direction if the listgoes on.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not seeing Trump taking any States he lost in 16, but as that election showed us anything is possible.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'm talking about now too. Minnesota is within the margin of error now as of Emerson. Wisconsin is far from a given. Trump's approval/disapproval gap has already improved two points over the last two months.

It shouldn't be going that direction if the listgoes on.

Texas and NC are battleground states.

Trumby is soiling his depends undergarments at the prospect that he's not polling well with suburban women.

I don't think anything is a given at this point.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Maintaining a fair election process where all Americans can safely vote should be a bipartisan goal.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Texas and NC are battleground states.

Trumby is soiling his depends undergarments at the prospect that he's not polling well with suburban women.

I don't think anything is a given at this point.
And the Democrats aren't going to win either one of those states.

All I heard last election was how women were going to vote for Hillary. She ran ad after ad with Trump blathering on about women.

White women voted Trump.

He's certainly not going to lose any of the ones he won. Maine and a few others that HillDog won will be in play. Do you see the dilemma you lefties face?
Michigan and Pennsylvania are gone. Gideon is up 5 in Maine on Collins; Trump is down 11. You can forget the statewide, although you'll win the one vote from the rural district.

To think a state like Michigan, where the entire GOP apparatus was summarily thrown the f--k out merits a "certainly" speaks to what a potato you are.

Reactions: mundus