Hydra Lives !!

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
Lol at SBD... the g10 suppliers have been giving Chandler some funny color batches in the past . That color looks good

salsa rips but can someone please give him a board that is not so small

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
I thought it was funny in the video when he was low-key making a big deal out of the fact that he was surfing somewhere other than Stress-tles

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
I think the board did not look good backside at all. Nonetheless, seemed like a good review. He provided good information.
The comments on YouTube suggest he will be doing the El Tomo review next. :)

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I think the board did not look good backside at all. Nonetheless, seemed like a good review. He provided good information.
The comments on YouTube suggest he will be doing the El Tomo review next. :)
I'd be very curious to see that review, the promo videos of that board made it look janky. Tomo himself looked a little weird on it, and we've all seen him on the other shapes he has (in which he rips the bag out of it)

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
Who would have guessed that Biolos is a starwars fan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He's either a "closet" starwars fan (pun intended) or once again he's taking a jab at someones brand. :foreheadslap::loser:
(Lets not forget Biolos comment to Jonathan Wayne Freeman about coming out of the "closet" when he said something as a joke about Biolos and Lost surfboards).

http://instagr.am/p/CDMailxn0qS/

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Who would have guessed that Biolos is a starwars fan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He's either a "closet" starwars fan (pun intended) or once again he's taking a jab at someones brand. :foreheadslap::loser:
(Lets not forget Biolos comment to Jonathan Wayne Freeman about coming out of the "closet" when he said something as a joke about Biolos and Lost surfboards).

http://instagr.am/p/CDMailxn0qS/
And Tomo using Star Wars names for his boards is ok? Does he have the licensing rights to Star Wars names for surfboards?

Glad to see you haven't stopped being a psychophant. :dancing:

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
And Tomo using Star Wars names for his boards is ok? Does he have the licensing rights to Star Wars names for surfboards?

Glad to see you haven't stopped being a psychophant. :dancing:
Who are you? The licensing police?
I'm just pointing out the obvious. Biolos is just doing what he does thats all.

...and Maybe learn how to spell sycophant before you start using it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater