Whiteness (white culture) sounds pretty good.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Because I'm a Republican I think all this NMAAHC stuff is ridiculous.
Well clearly you don’t practice objectively, rational thinking, belief in science.

That would be racist. You’re “anti-racist” so you don’t have any expectations that POCs show up on time or plan for the future.

Those blacks aren’t capable of that kind of stuff, in your world view.

Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's true.

The Kuwaiti boys rarely show up to class on time.

when they did I would always take notice and thank them for trying.

I miss the Kuwati boys.

Side note, their college stipend was more than my teaching salary.

Winning!
Probably because they don't have to care. Asians seem to be pretty big on punctuality, which is part of the reason why they are so good at beating us at our own game.

"Relative time" and "flexible business hours" seem more of a thing in Latin America, Africa, and island societies.

They are right about one thing- most white people food is bland and boring AF. Whether in the northern or southern hemisphere, the closer you get to the poles, the more boring the food gets.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Let's review:

1. Rugged Individualism - good. I'm an only child so that makes me extra white on this front.
2. Family Structure - f--k that. Wife can win bread or move the f--k out. Children sure as sh!t won't be sleeping in my room. I was independent growing up; that's the whole point of not having a stay-at-home mom. The kids learn to run away from pedos, cops, and Karens. I might add IMHO white people conform to gender norms the LEAST on this front from where I'm sitting....
3. Emphasis on Scientific method - This has to be a troll meme. This can't be real.
4. History - I'd be more interested in the history of China and India in school. Some other history wasn't written down, so.....
5. Protestant Work Ethic - I'm a fan of this, although as an atheist descended from Catholics, if I wanted a shitty, domestic canned beer quality job done, I'd hire a Protestant.
6. Religion - LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Black people are more religious and more uniform in that religion than white people and I'll give you one guess each why Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar lost to Sleepy Joe. There's a tiny minority of Nation of Islam or Ilhan Omar, but mostly, Black Mainline Protestantism rules the roost.
7. Status/Power/Authority - If these people had any damn sense this section would be titled "Money, Power, Respect" but that might defeat the purpose. Pro-tip. Lebron James shat his pants about offending China because he's about money, and Jay Z didn't write Big Pimpin' to draw awareness to human trafficking.
8. Future - I'm sorry that to survive a Northern European winter, our predecessors had to plan for sh!t. So sorry.
9. Time - Watch a black Bahamian eat in a restaurant staffed by black Bahamians. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hilarity ensues.
10. Holidays - IDGAF what I get days off for, just don't, I repeat, DO NOT f--k up Thanksgiving weekend. Ban Turkey. IDGAF. 4 days off that weekend. Period.
11. Justice - Sorry we don't decide sh!t with a Loya Jirga.
12. Competition - Yes, we live in a mixed-market economy. We're all ears for your better idea, though.,
13. Communication - Being polite and avoiding conflict are problems? Personally I don't have a problem with Spanish.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Bottom line is that if made a chart like that about “blackness” that said the attributes of black culture is everything opposite of the chart’s view of white culture you’d think it came from stormfront.

What that chart implies about non-whites couldn’t be more racist against non-whites.

It’s quite amazing really.

Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Because I'm a Republican I agree with Duffy that people of color have special privileges that white Americans don't have.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Let's review:

1. Rugged Individualism - good. I'm an only child so that makes me extra white on this front.
2. Family Structure - f--k that. Wife can win bread or move the f--k out. Children sure as sh!t won't be sleeping in my room. I was independent growing up; that's the whole point of not having a stay-at-home mom. The kids learn to run away from pedos, cops, and Karens. I might add IMHO white people conform to gender norms the LEAST on this front from where I'm sitting....
3. Emphasis on Scientific method - This has to be a troll meme. This can't be real.
4. History - I'd be more interested in the history of China and India in school. Some other history wasn't written down, so.....
5. Protestant Work Ethic - I'm a fan of this, although as an atheist descended from Catholics, if I wanted a shitty, domestic canned beer quality job done, I'd hire a Protestant.
6. Religion - LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Black people are more religious and more uniform in that religion than white people and I'll give you one guess each why Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar lost to Sleepy Joe. There's a tiny minority of Nation of Islam or Ilhan Omar, but mostly, Black Mainline Protestantism rules the roost.
7. Status/Power/Authority - If these people had any damn sense this section would be titled "Money, Power, Respect" but that might defeat the purpose. Pro-tip. Lebron James shat his pants about offending China because he's about money, and Jay Z didn't write Big Pimpin' to draw awareness to human trafficking.
8. Future - I'm sorry that to survive a Northern European winter, our predecessors had to plan for sh!t. So sorry.
9. Time - Watch a black Bahamian eat in a restaurant staffed by black Bahamians. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hilarity ensues.
10. Holidays - IDGAF what I get days off for, just don't, I repeat, DO NOT f--k up Thanksgiving weekend. Ban Turkey. IDGAF. 4 days off that weekend. Period.
12. Competition - Yes, we live in a mixed-market economy. We're all ears for your better idea, though.,
13. Communication - Being polite and avoiding conflict are problems? Personally I don't have a problem with Spanish.
Try submitting the above to the Smithsonian.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Let's review:

Yeah the family structure comment is outdated. Myself and most of my peers growing up were from 2 income households. Also, I highly doubt white parents are averaging 2.3 kids these days.

The Scientific Method is not a meme/troll- one of the claims/demands that came out of the protests was that science was racist: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01678-x

Religion: Correct, as are most Latino families.

Future/Planning: :ROFLMAO: Exactly.

Time: Your Bahamian's eating comment reminds me of a white surfer talking about his Filipino business partner, "He has to count his fingers when he's done eating" :ROFLMAO:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Because I'm a Republican I agree with Duffy that people of color have special privileges that white Americans don't have.
Do you agree that the scientific method, rationality and objective thought are not in the purview of non-whites? Do you agree that black people should not be expected to be rational, on time, objective, or work hard?

That’s what Smithsonian is saying here.

Do you agree with the posted chart and all its implications?

PS: your reference to republicans is kind of stupid, especially considering I’ve never been one.

Not to mention that Democrats who run the state of California actually voted to REPEAL a law that bans discrimination based on race. That’s right. Democrats want to get rid of our anti-discrimination laws.

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yeah the family structure comment is outdated. Myself and most of my peers growing up were from 2 income households. Also, I highly doubt white parents are averaging 2.3 kids these days.

The Scientific Method is not a meme/troll- one of the claims/demands that came out of the protests was that science was racist: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01678-x

Religion: Correct, as are most Latino families.

Future/Planning: :ROFLMAO: Exactly.

Time: Your Bahamian's eating comment reminds me of a white surfer talking about his Filipino business partner, "He has to count his fingers when he's done eating" :ROFLMAO:
Apparently the source for the bullet points in that infographic is from a book published in 1990.

Try submitting the above to the Smithsonian.
Risky move to submit such to the erBB. Smithsonian? Pfffft. I'd be lucky to get a job roofing houses in Mississippi if I didn't submit using a pseudonym.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
They are right about one thing- most white people food is bland and boring AF. Whether in the northern or southern hemisphere, the closer you get to the poles, the more boring the food gets.
Some of the best food I've had in LA, and it's Danish.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

wow, ok, I was wrong

for your consideration...

saying one thing is white doesn't mean it is not black and vice versa

I think most of the umbrage comes from the reflex to assume that inference

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Probably because they don't have to care. Asians seem to be pretty big on punctuality, which is part of the reason why they are so good at beating us at our own game.

"Relative time" and "flexible business hours" seem more of a thing in Latin America, Africa, and island societies.

I read that Asians are so on the ball because you need to be when you grow rice.

That seems very un PC.

Middle East is another one where they don't care about time.

They dote on the boys there and the girls do all the heavy lifting with sheets over their heads.

I've met some great people from the Middle East. Wise Prince of Persia types.

It's like people are the same all over the world.

Side note, the female teachers always complain the the middle eastern male students don't respect them.

To which I reply, they don't respect me either!

I think they just get doted on too much. That will fuck up a man. Luckily for me, the English don't play that song. All their kids are their bitches.

On a side note, I think the black special interest group is playing this all wrong.

Put me in charge and they'll be able to go to the house of every white man and screw the prettiest daughter in the kitchen while dad makes them a sandwich.

PS I think I have a lot of non white traits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink