Say racist sh!t in Santa Barbara and you will die...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Oldish, apparently drunk dude calls thigh master safari hat guy a n!&&3r (we have take their word for it because the offending word is not on video) and gets a pillow handed punch in the face for his troubles.

This happened not far from the Duffy household btw.

Also, thigh master is going to catch an assault charge and will do some time. He’s lucky drunk racist didn’t head butt the concrete. Would suck to do a dime over a word....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Oldish, apparently drunk dude calls thigh master safari hat guy a n!&&3r (we have take their word for it because the offending word is not on video) and gets a pillow handed punch in the face for his troubles.

This happened not far from the Duffy household btw.

Also, thigh master is going to catch an assault charge and will do some time. He’s lucky drunk racist didn’t head butt the concrete. Would suck to do a dime over a word....

so you’re gonna give the oldish apparently dude the benefit of the doubt cause you didn’t hear him say “Ni66er” even though he not only failed to deny saying it but went so far as to apologize for saying it? And you’re gonna clown on the punch as pillow handed? not as good as the bro on he bike in HB a few weeks back but I’m pretty sure oldish apparently drunk dude won’t make that mistake again. That video was satisfying, thanks for sharing.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
so you’re gonna give the oldish apparently dude the benefit of the doubt cause you didn’t hear him say “Ni66er” even though he not only failed to deny saying it but went so far as to apologize for saying it? And you’re gonna clown on the punch as pillow handed? not as good as the bro on he bike in HB a few weeks back but I’m pretty sure oldish apparently drunk dude won’t make that mistake again. That video was satisfying, thanks for sharing.
No. I’m taking the word of the puncher/tweeter. Just like I said.

Pillow handed because he had a clean shot to the jaw of a drunk guy and didn’t put him out. So yeah, weak ass punch.

I don’t know anything about bike bro HB so I’ll have to take your word for it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Very conflicted on this one, was the punch really necessary? He had the older guy sh!t scared and humbled, would it of killed the black guy to give him a pass?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Validates?
Yes, in the mind of the utterer of the magic word black people are uncivilized savages prone to succumb their base instincts, quick to resort to violence.

By punching the guy in the face over a word the black safari thigh master ’proved’ correct the old drunk man’s pre-conceived notions.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Very conflicted on this one, was the punch really necessary? He had the older guy sh!t scared and humbled, would it of killed the black guy to give him a pass?
No. The punch was not necessary at all and is in fact counter productive (and will get the puncher a felony charge).

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Much as I want to say “make racists scared again” the reality is that racism and bigotry is driven by fear.