Justice Dept. officially starts investigation on Joe Biden....at President's behest.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Here we go.

This is how it starts.

Remember 3 years ago when people were saying "don't pay attention to Trumby's words, pay attention to his actions."

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Just so everyone is clear:

The DOJ has set up a channel by which the president's personal lawyer shares information obtained from a foreign entity, the same foreign entity that the president sought help from to investigate his adversaries, and the same foreign entity that the president insists is corrupt.

Someone how does one rectify these glaring problems in their mind?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Remember when the devoutly insecure Barry O had reporter Sharyl Attkisson surveilled, including bugging her home office and phones, and installing spyware on her laptop because he didn't like her Benghazi "it was all about a video" reporting?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Just so everyone is clear:

The DOJ has set up a channel by which the president's personal lawyer shares information obtained from a foreign entity, the same foreign entity that the president sought help from to investigate his adversaries, and the same foreign entity that the president insists is corrupt.

Someone how does one rectify these glaring problems in their mind?

So rudy is a witness. I thought you guys liked witnesses.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Why do you hate the Obama Admin so much?
didn't hate it. it was a neoliberal heart-throb, which set-up the wannabe authoritarian orange king. I didn't support your blackman nightmare and thought he was probably a silver-tongued faux liberal, as some clear-eyed academics said. He was no different than the Clintons and the rest of the DNC.

It is weird he still gives you fear even being in retirement for 3+ years now. Stay away from Martha's Vineyard, very scary, the rich blackman might get you.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hal this is an unforced error or a nothingburger. With any luck, Rudy will start booking himself to go back on TV.

The shortsighted idiot is trying to get away with parking tickets and having some other old codger who fairly beat him to the mobility scooter chucked off it by the Secret Service. You should be thanking your stars he is a small-minded moron and not someone with actual vision married to his demagoguery.

If Warren would fade in the polls and Biden and Bernie would keel over and the Democrats would just not speak, aka not make any more unforced errors of their own, this next election would be a historic ass beating.

In fact, they can even say the same things. Just point at Barr/Giuliani and laugh while saying them, instead of the earnest Rome is burning stuff.

I mean do you have any doubt that this is going to make the Iowa Caucus look like a winning Formula 1 car in comparison?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You know that meme ifallalot posts sometimes I think, it has the knight in shining armor at the keyboard?

On the wall, it says "Maidens I defended on the Internet" with this long tally, and underneath it, "Maidens who rewarded me with sex" and there's nothing?

Some (D) staffer needs to change it to like "Bidens I defended on the internet"and then like "Bidens who rewarded me with no-show 6 figure campaign job" or "Bidens who rewarded me by not attempting to force non-consensual sex".

Every time you hear something like this, just replace whatever the issue is with Bohter's flat earth thread. Giuliani to feed Flat Earth thread directly to Barr. Durham to release report on Flat Earth thread. Jim Jordan to question Biden in 17th Flat Earth thread investigation.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
didn't hate it. it was a neoliberal heart-throb, which set-up the wannabe authoritarian orange king. I didn't support your blackman nightmare and thought he was probably a silver-tongued faux liberal, as some clear-eyed academics said. He was no different than the Clintons and the rest of the DNC.

It is weird he still gives you fear even being in retirement for 3+ years now. Stay away from Martha's Vineyard, very scary, the rich blackman might get you.
I must have missed your faux outrage back then....or were you too busy alleviating your own guilt by scrapping to his poster?