Come clean about your dislike for Trumby. Do you hate HIM or his policies? Or Both?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Both. He's vulgar, a bully, a liar, ill informed and

Don't like his policies either, especially his selling off of public lands. Like national parks. Been to Bears Ears and Grand Staircase. Stupendous places. Should be preserved. The way he screwed the Kurds was dishonorable to say the least. Tax breaks are nice except they are skewed towards corporations and the rich. Didn't help me much. Plus he's ballooned the deficit, something Republicans should be twisting their panties about, but they remain silent. Just that alone has told me what I need to know about Republicans- party power over country at any cost.

and on and on and on.....

My wife, college educated white girl, Trump's favorite demographic? Full on Trump derangement syndrome.

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
So you would rather have typical political speak, round & round,
Having a President who says it like it is & speaks his mind is refreshing
I wonder if the dems could ever learn this or are they to scared to offend anybody
But speaking his mind is mostly nonsense, slogans and lies... covfefe you stanking Californians!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I wonder if the dems could ever learn this or are they to scared to offend anybody
I don't know about Trump saying it like it is when he's completely full of crap and a pathological liar.

He's good at conning suckers though.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So the content doesn't matter to you?

"Says it like is". Says like what is?
What does that even mean?

Did you know that one can be an honest person, who's literate and civil, and not a blustering, bigoted POS but not engage in political gobbledygook? And still "say it like it is"?

It's amazing, I know.

Reactions: trevorbc

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Telling lies to America for 3 years straight? That’s what you want?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think Trump supporters should ask themselves why Trump never answers questions from anyone but sycophants. Why is he so scared to face the media straight-up and answer their questions, in addition to follow-ups based on his initial answers?

Or maybe the better question is why Trump supporters view cowardice as a virtue.

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
I don’t really care for him, Ron and Rand Paul are the best candidates, I just enjoy the luburawlalll tearz.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I think Trump supporters should ask themselves why Trump never answers questions from anyone but sycophants. Why is he so scared to face the media straight-up and answer their questions, in addition to follow-ups based on his initial answers?

Or maybe the better question is why Trump supporters view cowardice as a virtue.
Hey, he tells it like it is.

But only to people who suck his dick.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
As a person I trust him more than most politicians. At least with Trumby you know exactly what you are getting. He has shocked me with his policies. He is the first republican in my lifetime to make a real attempt to follow through on what he campaigned on.
Are salesmen generally more susceptible to being sold a bill of goods?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
As a person I trust him more than most politicians. At least with Trumby you know exactly what you are getting. He has shocked me with his policies. He is the first republican in my lifetime to make a real attempt to follow through on what he campaigned on.
You have a point.

So one must ask why would you trust someone who lies so much?

I think the answer is about the type of lie.

For instance

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan."

vs.

"My inauguration crowd dwarfed Obama's."

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You have a point.

So one must ask why would you trust someone who lies so much?

I think the answer is about the type of lie.

For instance

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan."

vs.

"My inauguration crowd dwarfed Obama's."
So you picked the only Obama lie and pitted it against one of thousands of Trump's lies and the most benign one.

Good work.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So you picked the only Obama lie and pitted it against one of thousands of Trump's lies and the most benign one.

Good work.
It went over your head but if the last 3 years are any indication you're not alone.

The point is 99% of Trump's lies are benign lies and boastful nonsense.

That's Trump being Trump.

Telling one lie that fvcks over 80% of the population with their healthcare is a whole different deal.

Telling a lie that takes a country into a large scale war lasting years is a big deal.

etc.

When and if Trump tells a lie of that level he's fvcked.