***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) released a decision on Thursday concluding that the Trump administration violated the Impoundment Control Act (ICA), a law that regulates how the White House may distribute money appropriated by Congress. The decision found that the White House Office of Management and Budget withheld security aid to Ukraine in summer 2019 “for a policy reason,” not permitted under the law.

So. Trump broke a law. Do Trumpers care now? probably not
Clown world

People angry that the President withheld their own money from going to a shithole's military.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Lyin' Ted Cruz wants to call irrelevant witnesses during the Senate Trial. Will Justice Roberts put up with the same monkey business the GOP got up to in the House Impeachment hearings?
How 'bout a subpoena for Trump's hairdresser? That would be cool.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Lyin' Ted Cruz wants to call irrelevant witnesses during the Senate Trial. Will Justice Roberts put up with the same monkey business the GOP got up to in the House Impeachment hearings?
How 'bout a subpoena for Trump's hairdresser? That would be cool.
If there are any witnesses at all, the first four have to be in this order, The Whistleblower, Adam Schiff, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

The key facts of this care that have to be determined are if the Whistleblower was truthful, was Adam Schiff involved in coordinating the whistleblower, and were Hunter and Joe Biden involved in illegal international activities that warranted investigation. That is the starting point.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Clown world

People angry that the President withheld their own money from going to a shithole's military.
It's not the what it's the why.

If I cut out your liver because I want to sell it on the Chinese black market, I am criminal.

But if I cut out your liver because you have liver cancer, I'm a hero.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
so why, if it was justified, didnt the administration just keep the money?
Not a single penny of foreign aid is justified, yet we continue to throw away billions on it every year

Not only are you ok with that, you're angry because the administration DIDN'T give it. To their military of all things

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Trumpers still making up excuses. Won't admit that Trump broke a law.
I don't care if he broke this law.

Are you angry when people jaywalk? Sell loose cigs? Are imprisoned for recreational drug possession? All of those things are "against the law"

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not a single penny of foreign aid is justified, yet we continue to throw away billions on it every year

Not only are you ok with that, you're angry because the administration DIDN'T give it. To their military of all things
so then why doesn’t Trumby stand by his principles and stop giving away foreign aid?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The president has every right to delay foreign military aid. Beyond that this was very temporary and they got it inside of 60 days.

The bottom line is that peach mints is nothing more than a fuk you to Trump and the 60,000,000 people who voted for him by an out of control House of Representatives. I doubt any of the erBB leftists are honest enough to admit it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The president has every right to delay foreign military aid. Beyond that this was very temporary and they got it inside of 60 days.

The bottom line is that peach mints is nothing more than a fuk you to Trump and the 60,000,000 people who voted for him by an out of control House of Representatives. I doubt any of the erBB leftists are honest enough to admit it.
You really want a dictatorship, but only when a Republican is in office, and just reminder more people voted against Trump.