This ought to create some rage spirals today

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Exactly how a President should be spending his time, twitter fights with 16 year olds.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
3 replies.

My prediction about a rage spiral was correct

But he's gotta do something when he's taking those healthy dumps

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If Barron runs his mouth in public when he's 16 then he gets what he gets, and woe to any adults who try to use him as a human shield. Proclaiming actions and opinions of a 16yr old to be beyond reproach because of his age isn't a thing.

Teenagers - they want to walk talk and LARP like an adult without carrying their own weight. No adult is compelled to take sht off a teenager.

Reactions: 2surf and Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
3 replies.

You obviously dont know what rage means, do you honestly think this appropriate behavoir for a President?

Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If Barron runs his mouth in public when he's 16 then he gets what he gets, and woe to any adults who try to use him as a human shield to proclaim his actions and opinions beyond reproach because of his age.

Teenagers - they want to walk talk and talk like an adult without carrying their own weight.
That is exactly what Republicans did, tried to use Baron as a human sheild because someone mentioned his name.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You obviously dont know what rage means, do you honestly think this appropriate behavoir for a President?
The President is just a man, and the more he acts like a normal man instead of some patrician ruler the better

You're being a church lady again

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
That is exactly what Republicans did, tried to use Baron as a human sheild because someone mentioned his name.
Attacking a kid for who his parents are has no overlap with criticizing a kid's personal and publicly expressed political opinions and actions. None.

With that said, criticizing this individual because of her appearance does cross that line.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
3 replies.

Just think. Clark Griswold's boss Frank Shirley was referred to as a four-flusher. Ditto Uncle Buck by Pooter the Clown. Apparently a John Hughes pet phrase.

Trump is a 15 flusher.

When reality imitates (and supersedes) art.

Reactions: GDaddy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The President is just a man, and the more he acts like a normal man instead of some patrician ruler the better

You're being a church lady again
If you think this decent behavoir just shows your lack of character, just as predicted Trumps fan boys will love this.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just think. Clark Griswold's boss Frank Shirley was referred to as a four-flusher. Ditto Uncle Buck by Pooter the Clown. Apparently a John Hughes pet phrase.

Trump is a 15 flusher.

When reality imitates (and supersedes) art.
Trump even talked about 15 flushes in his speech about low flow toilets.

I want my President to have his toilets brimming with feces

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump even talked about 15 flushes in his speech about low flow toilets.

I want my President to have his toilets brimming with feces
Well you got your wish, Trump is full of feces as evidenced by his thousands of documented proven lies.