It cannot be good for the United States to have such a weak leader

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The only time NATO Article 5 has ever been invoked was on the behalf of the USA - they all came to our aid after 9/11. That would never happen now.

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The only time NATO Article 5 has ever been invoked was on the behalf of the USA - they all came to our aid after 9/11. That would never happen now.
Delusional

They know where their bread is buttered, regardless of who is in the White House. But hopefully that is ending soon

I just hope we actually see NATO dissolved in the upcoming weeks. I would like to see the UN fuck off as well but that's going to be a tougher road to climb

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trumpy had a temper tantrum and left the meetings early, lol! Thats your tough guy hero Trumptards.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Delusional

They know where their bread is buttered, regardless of who is in the White House. But hopefully that is ending soon

I just hope we actually see NATO dissolved in the upcoming weeks. I would like to see the UN fook off as well but that's going to be a tougher road to climb
because international alliances are for libtard pussies lolololol suck it libs

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
International alliances caused WWI, which caused WWII and the Cold War
global interconnectedness has also led us to this period of drastically
decreased violence and warfare

maybe that's corporatism at work, or maybe international alliances and
learning from history...possibly both.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
global interconnectedness has also led us to this period of drastically
decreased violence and warfare

maybe that's corporatism at work, or maybe international alliances and
learning from history...possibly both.

Corporatism for the simple fact that when goods cross borders, armies don't.

The whole threat of nuclear annihilation helps as well.

However, it hasn't even been a century since the end of WWII. An international, multigenerational war-weariness is probably more of an effect than any international alliances are. Especially when you compare the previous couple millennia to the past 75 years