***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Oct 5, 2019
3b7224a9_mlbam.jpg I'm no baseball fan, but two-time All Star pitcher Sean Doolittle of the Washington Nationals shut down the Astros and shut down Cheeto on a White House visit this Monday. Politely and intelligently. Hoping some team mates join him. It feels good to find a hero.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
View attachment 82148 I'm no baseball fan, but two-time All Star pitcher Sean Doolittle of the Washington Nationals shut down the Astros in Game 6 and shut down Cheeto on a White House visit this Monday. Politely and intelligently. Hoping some team mates join him. It feels good to find a hero.
What a sad life you must have

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
View attachment 82148 I'm no baseball fan, but two-time All Star pitcher Sean Doolittle of the Washington Nationals shut down the Astros in Game 6 and shut down Cheeto on a White House visit this Monday. Politely and intelligently. Hoping some team mates join him. It feels good to find a hero.

Good for him. Hopefully other athletes will follow his lead.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Transcript or gtfo.

Oct 5, 2019
"let us know when you return to reality"
What reality would that be? One where no one behaves ethically? Or doesn't act on their convictions? Or won't risk the wrath of a powerful bully and his sycophantic nitwits? There may be a home for you in the glorious People's Democratic Republic of Korea, friend.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
"let us know when you return to reality"
What reality would that be? One where no one behaves ethically? Or doesn't act on their convictions? Or won't risk the wrath of a powerful bully and his sycophantic nitwits? There may be a home for you in the glorious People's Democratic Republic of Korea, friend.
That wasn’t directed at you....

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I’m ignoring him, what did he say?
The ignore feature used by many here on the left is actually quite telling.

Kind of shows how easily they're outraged by simple words and context. It must totally ruin their day.

Like the day Trump was elected.

Autoprax probably has an armchair analogy for it, if he's honest.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The ignore feature used by many here on the left is actually quite telling.

Kind of shows how easily they're outraged by simple words and context. It must totally ruin their day.

Like the day Trump was elected.

Autoprax probably has an armchair analogy for it, if he's honest.
Holy irony Batman. it’s used just as much by the dummies on here that are on your side too.

are they easily outraged by simple words and context too?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Holy irony Batman. it’s used just as much by the dummies on here that are on your side too.

are they easily outraged by simple words and context too?
If they do, they're pussies too.

I've yet to hear of anyone on the conservo/right putting a progo-libby-left on ignore, but I'm not monitoring 24/7 either like some here. Who's doing it on the right and to who?