***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
He's setting up a situation where his base thinks any impeachment is invalid due to the political motivations of the impeachers (Congress).

Next up, he will set up his base to believe that if he gets voted out, it's due to massive voter fraud. I predict he can lose by 10 million votes and still claim a win.

If he gets impeached, or loses, will the Secret Service have to physically remove him from the White House?
his base is already on lock.

they are not going anywhere.

I think dragging the issue out like this creates opportunities for him to inevitably harm
his own cause with his words and actions...

threatening to shoot *spies* (whistleblowers) while more witnesses come forward with
additional allegations of using American foreign policy for personal gain.

what if his tax returns reveal material income streams from Turkey, Russia, and China....
that certainly doesn't help his cause.

these types of things will help to erode the rational moderate voters in the middle

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He's setting up a situation where his base thinks any impeachment is invalid due to the political motivations of the impeachers (Congress).

Next up, he will set up his base to believe that if he gets voted out, it's due to massive voter fraud. I predict he can lose by 10 million votes and still claim a win.

If he gets impeached, or loses, will the Secret Service have to physically remove him from the White House?
I'm with afoaf. His base doesn't care how valid the impeachment is. That's what makes them his base. See the NJ LEO who said Trump was white people's last hope. Unless Trump pulls a reverse Michael Jackson and becomes black or starts pronouncing Spanish-language proper nouns like Spanish is his first language he's good to go on that front.

Spot on about the voter fraud retardation, even though the evidence is that voter fraud appears most consequential and widespread in red areas in support of red candidates. See North Carolina. Note the GOP still won that seat AFTER the ratf-----g.

The only way he'll get impeached is if he does something like send soldiers to die for Saudi Arabia in exchange for money, with audio/video evidence of quid pro quo, or call Pence and the religious right a bunch of crazy zealots, in his second term, after he's told the farmers to go f---k themselves because he doesn't need their votes anymore, and we're in a recession.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'm with afoaf. His base doesn't care how valid the impeachment is. That's what makes them his base. See the NJ LEO who said Trump was white people's last hope. Unless Trump pulls a reverse Michael Jackson and becomes black or starts pronouncing Spanish-language proper nouns like Spanish is his first language he's good to go on that front.

Spot on about the voter fraud retardation, even though the evidence is that voter fraud appears most consequential and widespread in red areas in support of red candidates. See North Carolina. Note the GOP still won that seat AFTER the ratf-----g.

The only way he'll get impeached is if he does something like send soldiers to die for Saudi Arabia in exchange for money, with audio/video evidence of quid pro quo, or call Pence and the religious right a bunch of crazy zealots, in his second term, after he's told the farmers to go f---k themselves because he doesn't need their votes anymore, and we're in a recession.

Exactly why he hasn’t sent anyone overseas or followed through on any of his threats or promises. That, and the fact that he’s a pvssy.

At this point I’m not sure why everyone who signed an NDA ISN’T just revealing the details of the NDA. They have to know by now that he’s never going to do anything about it.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

this^

the question is who, if anyone will step-up and stop him?
and just like any child, once, he gets away with it he will do it over and over pushing to the boundaries.

Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Exactly why he hasn’t sent anyone overseas or followed through on any of his threats or promises. That, and the fact that he’s a pvssy.

At this point I’m not sure why everyone who signed an NDA ISN’T just revealing the details of the NDA. They have to know by now that he’s never going to do anything about it.
???

I don't follow you here Hal. Trump and the GOP would go apeshit on anyone for that, like it was the nonexistent basement in Comet Ping Pong. The "everyone", from true believers like Stephen Miller to the most shameless opportunists like Kellyanne Conway have no motivation for doing so.

The never Trumpers are done winning elections and they'll never be "in" the party again for this loyalty to party failure. Look at Ted Cruz licking his boots after he shat on Cruz's father and wife. Look at Graham, after he told Trump to say when he was skeeting, but Trump picked up Graham's phone, hit record, skeeted, wiped his schlong on his face, and tweeted it.

Here, let me show you what failure to toe the party line gets you:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
At the rate we’re going, my money is in nobody.
these are defining times for this country. Not some weird blip in our history.

if the constitution now means nothing or nobody is willing to stick their neck out to defend it, we will get our first official Oligarch family and I hope he decides to rename this country. Trumplandia, Towers of the Greatest and Most Smartest People Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

if the constitution now means nothing or nobody is willing to stick their neck out to defend it, we will get our first official Oligarch family and I hope he decides to rename this country. Trumplandia, Towers of the Greatest and Most Smartest People Ever.
Someone needs to step up and take one for your team.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Respectfully disagree. War of 1812, Civil War, Compromise of 1877...imho those were defining times. This is just a wasp-out.

It took how many years for the GOP to turn on Nixon, and that really only happened after the Supreme Court said the tapes come out, before Fox News.

You are going to need a complete and wholesale betrayal of the base, WITH VIDEO/AUDIO + a recession to get the GOP to break ranks enough. Someone with a bulletproof seat like Romney defecting won't add up to jack atomically. You will have to cobble together unlikely wins like Doug Jones, both Arizona seats, an upset in Kansas like the Gubernatorial election, probably an upset in Kentucky, plus Rick Scott, Marco Rubio, Chuck Grassley....

Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
???

I don't follow you here Hal. Trump and the GOP would go apeshit on anyone for that, like it was the nonexistent basement in Comet Ping Pong. The "everyone", from true believers like Stephen Miller to the most shameless opportunists like Kellyanne Conway have no motivation for doing so.

The never Trumpers are done winning elections and they'll never be "in" the party again for this loyalty to party failure. Look at Ted Cruz licking his boots after he shat on Cruz's father and wife. Look at Graham, after he told Trump to say when he was skeeting, but Trump picked up Graham's phone, hit record, skeeted, wiped his schlong on his face, and tweeted it.

Here, let me show you what failure to toe the party line gets you:

I should have been more clear about which comment of yours I was referring to.

I was referring mainly to the point of Trumby not wanting to send troops overseas. His base doesn’t want more endless, pointless wars, much to their credit.

Trumby wants to project an image of strength, military might, and dominance in the geopolitical theater.

In reality, however, what we get is a man who’s afraid to be the commander-in-chief, a man who doesn’t want to look like a globalist, a man who understands nothing about foreign policy or our strategic and tactical goals, and a man who is easily outsmarted by two-bit hustler dictatorships.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
The Dems should definitely listen to the Right on how to go about this whole impeachment thing.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Respectfully disagree. War of 1812, Civil War, Compromise of 1877...imho those were defining times. This is just a wasp-out.

It took how many years for the GOP to turn on Nixon, and that really only happened after the Supreme Court said the tapes come out, before Fox News.

You are going to need a complete and wholesale betrayal of the base, WITH VIDEO/AUDIO + a recession to get the GOP to break ranks enough. Someone with a bulletproof seat like Romney defecting won't add up to jack atomically. You will have to cobble together unlikely wins like Doug Jones, both Arizona seats, an upset in Kansas like the Gubernatorial election, probably an upset in Kentucky, plus Rick Scott, Marco Rubio, Chuck Grassley....
I would say there can be more than one important moment in the lifespan of a country.
whatever problem arrises cheato will blame something else. there is no shortage of things to point at.
if the rubes are all in, which they seem to be, it will be because of ________ that they have problems.

the GOP has nothing to offer besides trump, now. and the dnc is not much different since they don't support systematic. change.

IMHO I don't believe the base is as strong as the media portrays. Total guess though.
Americans don't like change but are finding themselves with no past to hold on to and too scared to move forward.