TIME: "We are calling for Trump's impeachment."

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I think it's too early. The standard Republicans can't move this early but it's only a matter of time.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If he gets impeached then he gets impeached. All relationships are conditional.

His opposition gets double points if they can get him to perjure himself about not getting getting a blowie in the Oval Office from one of his employees,

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
GDaddy said:
If he gets impeached then he gets impeached. All relationships are conditional.

His opposition gets double points if they can get him to perjure himself about not getting getting a blowie in the Oval Office from one of his employees,
Knowing The Donald we'd probably hear it from him first.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Damn guy prolly would be bragging about it.

Okay, so the next best bet is that he grabs the pvssy of some politician or a wife.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
The sad thing is that the clowns at Time Magazine don't have a clue that they're read by about 78 people worldwide and it's only for the obituary's.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
seann said:
I dont think I would mind, Pence is more radical than Trump. Good Night Gay Rights!!!!
i'd be happy to fight Pence on policy issues. I'm not worried about him losing his cool on a phone call because he's tired and cranky and starting world war III.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
When you scream about some conservative post which quotes a source other than the New York Times, because it's not mainstream enough? ......remember this post.

What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 28, 2010
CA
seann said:
I dont think I would mind, Pence is more radical than Trump. Good Night Gay Rights!!!!
Maybe so on certain social policies, but I can at least sleep more soundly at night knowing the Orange Clown isn't tweeting random thoughts at 1 AM with the nuclear codes :socrazy:

Republicans should be happy. Democrats/Liberals will forever be grateful when the next republican candidate isn't a huge egocentric moron like Trump. He has set the bar quite low. :toilet:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Sad

Time used to be a bedrock mainstream publication

Just shows how desperate for readers these formerly great institutions have become

You would think people would have enough dignity to hang it up before sinking to this crap

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
seann said:
frvcvs said:
seann said:
i'd be happy to fight Pence on policy issues. I'm not worried about him losing his cool on a phone call because he's tired and cranky and starting world war III.
You wont be fighting anything. Gorsuch will get in and if Pence is in charge gay rights go bye bye.
What difference do you think Gorsuch makes that Scalia didn't?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The emoluments clause argument is only brought up by people stupid enough to believe he watched hookers **** on a bed. You only have to look up the word emolument to start down the right path.

Trump left the collective democrat anus so wide and kicked in they can't think straight.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
seann said:
frvcvs said:
seann said:
You wont be fighting anything. Gorsuch will get in and if Pence is in charge gay rights go bye bye.
How will your life get better if you takes someone else's rights away, fascist pig?

You seem to hate communists, they also didn't like gays.

You suck on Milo's dick but hate gays? How does that work?