Training up in them thar hills.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You had me going until the (soy)rizo. :trout:. After a meal like that your probability of a dry fart in the following four hours is nil.
I have a vegetarian in the house

the soyrizo keeps taco nights copacetic

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I have a vegetarian in the house

the soyrizo keeps taco nights copacetic
Ahh, that's why you simp for ATJ. A side effect of a vegetarian diet is developing a sexual attraction to ruminants. That's why I get a bacon cheeseburger from time to time or hit some prosciutto on the breakfast sandwich. Not really into pork, but don't want to feel the urge to f--k goats.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
giraffes are ruminants...

View attachment 179756
Taylor Swift looks nothing like a giraffe other than being tall enough to mercy-rule you in 1v1 basketball. Also you'd get dominated at the net in beach volleyball. Probably get Mossed if you had to press-man the go route and the feed was fade/back shoulder.

ATJ looks like a pygmy giraffe if there was such a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Taylor Swift looks nothing like a giraffe other than being tall enough to mercy-rule you in 1v1 basketball. Also you'd get dominated at the net in beach volleyball. Probably get Mossed if you had to press-man the go route and the feed was fade/back shoulder.

ATJ looks like a pygmy giraffe if there was such a thing.
Also, she has a neck?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Why oh why did my wife have to acquiesce to peer pressure and get my daughter into Taylor Swift. Why, a 3 hour eras tour concert. Holy fuck.

Who cares what she looks like - that sh!t is like a worse version of Dave Mathews Band.

It is 100% banned from the car.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
That's a South Jersey or Philly burrito - scrapple is a lower Delaware basin/bay abomination. I am not sure what the North Jersey equivalent would be; maybe a burrito with pastrami or a tortilla-wrapped cheese slice.
Listen up you son of a bitch, scrapple is not an abomination.

Reactions: GromsDad