Training up in them thar hills.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Imagine a New Jersey Burrito (or NJB for short). Like an al pastor burrito but with scrapple in it.
That's a South Jersey or Philly burrito - scrapple is a lower Delaware basin/bay abomination. I am not sure what the North Jersey equivalent would be; maybe a burrito with pastrami or a tortilla-wrapped cheese slice.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That's a South Jersey or Philly burrito - scrapple is a lower Delaware basin/bay abomination. I am not sure what the North Jersey equivalent would be; maybe a burrito with pastrami or a tortilla-wrapped cheese slice.
Surprised nobody has come up with the Porkroll burrito yet.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
No one in California gets these abominations but a California burrito is one with french fries in it.
i'm ashamed to admit it but... my ski hill serves a breakfast burrito with tots in it and i really like it

:bricks:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Fear of the border???? So you have to live near the border to see the effects of illegal immigration? How close must one live to have an opinion?

guys…..he has a point here.

we see the effects all around us. for example we don’t pay $12 for a carton of strawberries and a pizza isn’t $35.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
i'm ashamed to admit it but... my ski hill serves a breakfast burrito with tots in it and i really like it

:bricks:
bro...tots inside things is the way to go

easy to prepare at home; no frying

excellent crispiness to surface area ratio

I use tots with my chorizo tacos...cook em up well done and mix in the sauteed (soy)rizo last

gringos got contributions too, bruh

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
She is the best that the democrats have to offer in her district.
It's still not as bad as Marion Barry getting reelected.

Then again, the overt hookers and crack campaign isn't always a deal breaker, especially if you consider your constituency.

Maybe that's why Republicans are so angry at Hunter Biden because they think he's making white people look bad by doing the quiet stuff out loud. And because he's not an elected official, they can't really Madison him either.

This is why we need Hunter/Donald Jr. 2032. Bring everyone together with hookers and crack/blow/adderal, just leave the elephant tail at home.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

I use tots with my chorizo tacos...cook em up well done and mix in the sauteed (soy)rizo last

There are three things tots belong in:

1. Napoleon Dynamite's cargo pocket
2. The trash
3. The dumpster

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

You had me going until the (soy)rizo. :trout:. After a meal like that your probability of a dry fart in the following four hours is nil.

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother