Training up in them thar hills.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Listen up you son of a bitch, scrapple is not an abomination.
Scrapple is an abomination. A Cheez Whiz on a sandwich-tier abomination. I bet if you put two pieces of scrapple in a crab trap, left it overnight, when you came back in the morning, there'd be four pieces of scrapple in the crab trap.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
it’s literally lips and assholes.

you eat it every chance you get, i’m sure
Have you ever eaten it is a yes or no question.

I’ve never eaten it myself and had never heard of it before I saw it here on the erBB.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Scrapple is an abomination. A Cheez Whiz on a sandwich-tier abomination. I bet if you put two pieces of scrapple in a crab trap, left it overnight, when you came back in the morning, there'd be four pieces of scrapple in the crab trap.
1715189558412.png

1715189521296.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Have you ever even eaten it?
Yes. On an East Coast road trip, Summer 1995. It tastes like ass pork product, which it is.

I have a feeling I would like it

Is it like a hot dog? Spam?
In the processed pig-based goyslop sense, yes. I imagine there are subtleties to people who like that kind of stuff that makes it not taste like a hot dog or Spam. I have never had Spam but I don't care for hot dogs at all, be they beef or pork or whatever. To me, it tastes like ass pork product.

I’ve never eaten it myself and had never heard of it before I saw it here on the erBB.
It's a mid-Atlantic thing. Delaware Bay/Chesapeake Bay zones. Philly and Wilmington for sure; I'd bet Baltimore and possibly DC. Not sure if VA is into it.