OBX aboot to get banged up

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Curious how this one is going to pan out. Kinda motivated to hit the road if necessary - had a couple flashes of fun on the Rad Ripper/Baby Buggy in 2024 but kinda been nibbling and want to tuck in and pig out.

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
I'm on a south facing beach a little south of the Outer Banks. Depending on the timing and track of the storm these are the systems that can light up our breaks once the wind switches out of the North. I'll be watching this one closely with my finger on the trigger.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Thankfully the models have already changed dramatically. When the early models showed up they were showing this blob as being of the property damage from NJ to Hatteras variety of storms. Could be a drive to Long Island, NY sort of event.

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
There’s no there there
I'm on a south facing beach a little south of the Outer Banks. Depending on the timing and track of the storm these are the systems that can light up our breaks once the wind switches out of the North. I'll be watching this one closely with my finger on the trigger.
AB or EI?
I'm working on the Coral Bay Club, ATM.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I want to see you fvckers charge

not charge like that four foot wave one of you OBSF kooks posted on your 8’6, charge like that picture of shshsh at widow wall like 15 foot

Edit: was that you, going off the back side of the rock on a giant one?

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
I want to see you fvckers charge

not charge like that four foot wave one of you OBSF kooks posted on your 8’6, charge like that picture of shshsh at widow wall like 15 foot

Edit: was that you, going off the back side of the rock on a giant one?
My days of charging 15 ft anything are fading fast.
Its hard to go from driving a Honda Fit every day to a Formula One.

I have some 3"x5" Tres Palmas pics, some Cloudbreak, and a Ruggles polaroid or two I can dig up.
Nobody I knew could afford a video camera and the closest Circuit City at the time was in Norfolk.