Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Read the original post that was responding to

Someone was whining about illegal abortion being a case of using the power of the state to force decisions

Is the fact that murder is illegal a case of state overrreach as well?
I think you need to learn what murder means before you can fully understand what you are saying.

I thought you believed in less government intervention of citizens lives?

drunjk

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 27, 2017
i think the dog signed a letter saying it wanted yuthenasa, if heist fell thru then it should have gone 2nd time on lawyer

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This has to be a sign of mental illness, or simple ape IQ

She's trying to convince Trump she'd "Do the right thing" that Mike Pence wouldn't. That's all this is. You and I are not the target audience.

Also are you up on Commander? Honestly Cricket sounds like an exuberant pup-adjacent doggie that needed more training.

Commander's fucking shredded like two dozen different faka. Real talk if it wasn't Brandon's dog a city/county cop would have squirted it like a dozen attacks ago.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
She's trying to convince Trump she'd "Do the right thing" that Mike Pence wouldn't. That's all this is. You and I are not the target audience.

Also are you up on Commander? Honestly Cricket sounds like an exuberant pup-adjacent doggie that needed more training.

Commander's fucking shredded like two dozen different faka. Real talk if it wasn't Brandon's dog a city/county cop would have squirted it like a dozen attacks ago.
Commander is a good boy

He hates Feds

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You’re not getting it

Should murder be illegal? Theft? Making those illegal is intervening in citizen lives too
You can't murder something that doesn't exist.
Just like your jizz, a fetus has a potential of becoming a human but it is not a human.

I love it how you and Lancer start with a false premise and think you've made a point.

And now you're going to ghost.

May the laughy heads commence.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You can't murder something that doesn't exist.
Just like your jizz, a fetus has a potential of becoming a human but it is not a human.

I love it how you and Lancer start with a false premise and think you've made a point.

And now you're going to ghost.

May the laughy heads commence.
You state that like it's a scientific fact, when it's anything but

The "fetus isn't a human" thing is simply a way to twist facts around so you avoid the real point.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You state that like it's a scientific fact, when it's anything but

The "fetus isn't a human" thing is simply a way to twist facts around so you avoid the real point.
If it's not a fact, how come your thing is a fact?

The rules are pretty clear on this, though I'm sure you will find exceptions. :roflmao:

Homicide can only be committed on a legally recognised person, and that a person is not legally recognised until they are “fully born in a living state”.

That means they must have completely left their mother’s body and must show some indication of independent life. Under this definition, an unborn child killed in utero is not a legal person and cannot be the victim of a homicide.