New profile posts

“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.”
—Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Hi, I was reviewing the old Bonzer posts and saw that you were considering an Octafish. Did you ever get one? I really want one but can't find any used ones and not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger on a custom. I'm just looking for rider info. Thanks
B
brycor564
Hey man, so sorry, I'm just now seeing this. I actually got a MB5 from Jacob Campbell just recently. So I have no input on the Octafish. I would still love to get one but, between my Egg and MB5, I'm all set for now.
just looking to get an idea of what the lower range would be. graphic on chest with some lettering, all single color. for an under under 50 pieces how much should i be looking to pay per print and per shirt.

gracias!
Reactions: santacruzin
santacruzin
santacruzin
asked for a quote and will let you know.
santacruzin
santacruzin
Ok he said 42+ is the normal minimum order
$18-22 for. Zip up fleece hoody with one color lettering
you should pay around $5-7 for screen printing per color/side and hoodie price is variable dependent on quality

sh!t did you mean t shirt prices? I can get those too
you seen that 14 footer in SB that is on craigs? if not looking to race....12 sucks to start, 18 is overkill....14 is mony just for kicks and exercise
dude...scoring a fugggin epic condition sprintboard for $400!!!!!!! durftech but whatever!!!!!!!!
sh3
sh3
WHICH ONE? The first one they made is for 130 pound Jack Bark. The new ones are for 185 pound Jack Bark.

If you're using it for surfing, the small one will be just as great. If it's for paddling only, pull in the reins a hair! I have a 70kg rated Kracka (I'm more of a 75-80 kg guy) that I use for surfing. It's stupid fun.
20W-50 and blood
20W-50 and blood
grye one...guessing it is the first one they made. gonna be used for waves,maybe a few miles once in a billion years..prob wont be able to knee paddle it n dont give half a chit....used to proning in then popping to my knees on a 9 fot junior guard one that i broke over summer....was so bummed. that thing made musburger days damn fun. STOKED to grab this thing.

what's the whisper on the classic?
good Morning.
what is the 6' and how much ya asking? 5 fin or 4? does it have all Gregs fins?
I
INDTUBE
I'm actually in Colorado now so I cannot read the stringer for additional dimensions - Its a 5 or 4 fin - white and looking for $300 but negotiable.
hows it going? i'll grab these fins from you, wife and I lost the trailer somehow.

can do venmo or paypal, need em shipped to 96793.

cheers
Rob
Hey saw you posted about a Wills Fish, been eyeing on as well. Did you pull the trigger or get any feedback yet on one? Thanks.
When I said surfing’s history was important I meant it. That and you always seemed to be able to get the clowns back in the car/the monkeys back in their cage when this place went off the rails. Good times Hopefully someday soon I’ll make it to the islands. I want to visit and learn more about cultural sites and history so I’d love some help getting pointed in the right direction .
Maholo
Channing
Chocki
Chocki
That and you inspired me to get involved with SAR in some capacity when I head out to Colorado