New profile posts

it ain't nude or sexual. what are you, some sort of xtian oath keeper, promise ring, whatever you fairy tale types call yourselves?
B
Bob Dobbalina
Someone dropped a nude in the thread a few posts in.
I thought it was common courtesy to not do that.
Not sure why it feels so personal for you.
"Hey Simon ~ Hope this finds you well. Might you be able to "sticky" SH3'a post, "Paddling for ASL" thread for a bit. Ashley might / would appreciate it ...
Thank You,
Peter
Hi Ted, I'm in north OC. Do you make your way north anytime soon? if so, how far? I work in south OC and can try to check board out before work.
tedshred5
tedshred5
Hi- I’m out of town until Saturday- but next week I’ll be around. I could surf north county San Diego, as far north as Encinitas, early AM on Tuesdays or Thursdays before work and meet you around there.
You got me interested in basalt. Started reading some. My latest boards ditched the balsa rails, too much work and cost. I've been painting them black. One thing I don't like about that is when you get an impact, the cloth "snackles" and the white fibers show up in a glaring way. I was thinking the basalt cloth would look nice on the rail with the wood and would be a good strength addition under the deck veneer.
Any chance you'd be interested in a trade for a 6' Dark Arts Pyzel Astro Pop? I'm on Long Island.
Hey Ogro -- are in in Nexpa? You rent space to wayward surferos? I was thinking about shooting down to mainland (not Huatulco) in June. Looking for low key comeback session.
Taking the family (15 of us) to Kauai in July. What’s the best Luau and is there a group rate?
Howdy hk ~
I live in Kilauea. Work at the Hanalei Dolphin Restaurant in the evenings. Try and get a few days of surf in at the Bay or PineTree's. Drop me a PM here, when you head this way. Burgers and beers at the Hanalei Gourmet are decent, coffee, bagels n' cream cheese at the Hanalei Bread Company or beers at Black Pot on Aloha Friday afternoon sunset.

All the best ~
Peter
I live in Monmouth cty, Allenhurst area, if I can help orient ya on this side buzz me. Graduated High School with Steve Liss, whom I have not seen since than , another life , and by the time he showed up on Kaui I was gone. Had some great times with him at Newbreak. Rick Henrichsen
Subway
Subway
Ha, Steve is a good friend, as are Betsy and Amber. have a custom quadfish he made for me hanging on my wall (don't tell him it's on the wall he/ll get pised!!!) I was actully born and raised in NY, so I'm about as local as it gets here lol
How do you like your Huevo Ranchero? Im on the hunt for one
J
jimmycrab
Love it. Been surfing it all summer. It’s a 6 10 so bigger than I normally surf, but catches everything.
it popped up on clist close to home. also pleased with bullet proof construction.
it’s a 2+1 so getting used to more of a glide feeling rather than pumping it, like shortboard. It’s a keeper.