Yuri figured out he's actually goofyfooted...

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Someone married and reproduced with him. Let that sink in
He is the Djengis Khan of surfing. Let that sink in.

Weirdly good at surfing wrong foot forward.
UNLESS HE HAS FLIPPED THE VIDEOS AND THEY ARE REALLY RIGHTS!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Never watched a Yuri video before. I had to skip through this, as I largely couldn't take it... and I'm a pretty positive guy. You all complain about his inability to drive or pump for speed, and holy sh!t he is unable. That was tough to watch. He could kill it at Mondo's, though!

On the plus side, and to make this a positive post, I realized my wife could easily have a YouTube channel for surfboard reviews and to sell wetsuits (those are crooked suits dot com you guys with Japanese Yamamoto neoprene you guys). She's way better than Yuri.

Reactions: ReForest and Bman76

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I called this sht months ago, but nobody listens to...

Is being a closet goofyfoot and coming out the same as... I would think his followers enthusiastically support his new lifestyle.

Reactions: menobrah

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So not only do we actually watch yuri's videos, we also stalk his wife's social media? Am I reading this right? WTF
She's linked up to his account WTF. <gasp!>

I love when people talk about stalking on instagram.

The whole purpose of instagram is for people to look at your sh!t.

LOOK AT MEEEEEE!

Especially when you have a public instagram.

It's also the entire purpose of linking people to your insta posts...you can click on the image and be directed to their profile where you can look at it.

Last edited:

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I'm so confused - is this a Pride-month trans-stance thing and he had left/right leg reassignment surgery? Was his videos always reverse before, or is it reversed now.

Reality is bending, there are Mongolians in the system