You whiny bitches sitting at your screens debating Meghan Markle vs Sachi Cunningham.

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
central. but whatever

when did surfline become a "surfing companion"?

gay code?

it springtime bitches. knock yourself out bro... you missed it

Last edited:

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
"Big Wave World Champion Grant “Twiggy” Baker. He did this crazy mini bottom turn at the top of this wave"

Crazy indeed, not a top turn?

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Glad we worked wokism into that feature.
You come off reeking of incel bullshit, and you start the most gossipy pop culture mean girl threads on here about the pettiest, bitchiest sh!t ever. Doesn't OANN have a comment section?

What's woke about having the balls to swim and shoot big Ocean Beach? You sure as hell don't.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You come off reeking of incel bullshit, and you start the most gossipy pop culture mean girl threads on here about the pettiest, bitchiest sh!t ever. Doesn't OANN have a comment section?

What's woke about having the balls to swim and shoot big Ocean Beach? You sure as hell don't.
:roflmao:

JOANIE LOVES SACHI

Stocked on the photos; glad to see SOMEONE had a good winter. North Florida's kinda sucked.

But March is delivering as per usual.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You come off reeking of incel bullshit
Not even close.

Nice try though, throwing out the incel label.

You're not a 4th wave feminist = an incel!

and you start the most gossipy pop culture mean girl threads on here about the pettiest, bitchiest sh!t ever.
Use the ignore feature

Doesn't OANN have a comment section?
I had to look up OANN.

You don;t know me that well.

I'm more of a reason.com guy

Also the OANN has an eagle in the logo - reminds me of sentiments of patriotism (which I despise) and love of the military (war is racket - no thanks).

What's woke about having the balls to swim and shoot big Ocean Beach?
Exactly my point.

Beautiful images of N.Ca waves, some of them taken in what is one of the toughest environments for her trade.

I'm thinking "This woman is hardcore" (cause she clearly is). Real deal hardcore, not the fake type. Much more hardcore than Laura Enever being towed into Shippies.

Then at the end just had to shove in 4 irrelevant images of what appears to be a crowd made up of mostly adult learner types at a woke convention. Boner killer.

Surfing is not about wokism, wokism is not relevant to surfing. Surfing is at its best when it is not woke.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
The picture from in the lineup is cool. Heavy big bumps.
It was international women's day, what's "woke" about pointing out that she's a woman, speaking to other women, or showing her do things besides take photos in big waves?