yolo dilemma

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
I've always thought the Bullet looked good and I'm more of a twin fin guy lately so it gets my vote.

I appreciate that the Shrizz vid shows guys surfing the board in some pretty marginal conditions. Looks like it goes pretty well. Aesthetically the rounded nose bothers me a little bit. Yes, I'm that petty.
Depressing that what you call marginal would be a pretty good day around here

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
IIRC surf perscrjptions has a bullet esq twin shape as well. Have seen them on the used market, twin placement set back, etc.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Depressing that what you call marginal would be a pretty good day around here
Honestly, here too. I guess I meant more in the grand scheme of things the waves looked fairly average and relatable. I'm just saying, at least it wasn't another vid where they are like, "this model is a great small wave board" and then they show footage of guys riding the board in overhead indo barrels or something.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I have to ask: Why are you buying two very similar boards at the same time? I hate to be buzzkill, but why not try one and see what you think? You're looking at two different boards to do the same thing, it seems. Maybe I'm missing something.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
I have to ask: Why are you buying two very similar boards at the same time? I hate to be buzzkill, but why not try one and see what you think? You're looking at two different boards to do the same thing, it seems. Maybe I'm missing something.
oh, I'm not thinking of buying 2 boards at a time, just trying to decide on 1 between the options.