YOLO ALERTS

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Just email them. They’ve re-enabled codes for me in the past.
I emailed Paul and he hooked me up. Ordered a 5'10 Flare and a the 6'1 Maytrix Smth shapes that had been shaped for Jordy. I know the SMTH shapes aren't that popular but already had 2 of Jordy's trade ins same model and they worked great with the extra volume in weird head plus Norcal waves. Only problem was they were 6'2s and would feel too long anything under head high so hopefully this one with the extra Varial spark covers the low end better. Yolo.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I emailed Paul and he hooked me up. Ordered a 5'10 Flare and a the 6'1 Maytrix Smth shapes that had been shaped for Jordy. I know the SMTH shapes aren't that popular but already had 2 of Jordy's trade ins same model and they worked great with the extra volume in weird head plus Norcal waves. Only problem was they were 6'2s and would feel too long anything under head high so hopefully this one with the extra Varial spark covers the low end better. Yolo.
you have no idea how many times I almost grabbed that 6-1. I have a 6-3 Maytrix that I really like and a two other SMTH shapes that I rate quite highly.

Reactions: tedshred

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
you have no idea how many times I almost grabbed that 6-1. I have a 6-3 Maytrix that I really like and a two other SMTH shapes that I rate quite highly.
I was listening to a interview with Graham where he said when Jordy was on JS he couldn't help going back to a magic swallow tail Flyer every time he was in CA. My guess is this is a copy of that. Hopefully it's as spicy as this one looks:

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
…and your agent picked up a new sponsor for the nose!
Don’t forget to wax in the gaps around the center and sides of the pad.

boar looks sick. That model name is too good. LOL
i mean, I have you to thank for the finders fee

Reactions: oeste858

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Last time I gently placed my board on asphalt it exploded, wounding three.

If that pad actually is peeling @tedshred5 I've had luck using the 3M spray adhesive (super 77 I think its called) to re-glue corners like that before they turn into full blown tear off and replace jobs.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Last time I gently placed my board on asphalt it exploded, wounding three.

If that pad actually is peeling @tedshred5 I've had luck using the 3M spray adhesive (super 77 I think its called) to re-glue corners like that before they turn into full blown tear off and replace jobs.
Yeah it’s fine, not actually peeling. I estimate the red leash string will give me 10% more speed

Would be a much better pic if the board was on rough asphalt

5 teds that shred is on a used yolo spree at the moment
I’ve been jonesing for one of these ever since I demo’d a 5’7 from the DA guys, so when the king of used YOLOS (Oeste) sent this my way, I had to act quickly