YOLO ALERTS

dcurbelo

OTF status
Jan 27, 2011
Atlantic Ocean
Good to know about that slightly heavier option for step ups. My 6'0" DA Ghost is a weapon and a 6'3" Pro like yours is on top of my list. I just ordered a custom XL dims 5'10 1/2 x 19.31 as a good wave DD.
Ghost has everything that a heavy point break requires and push you to order it in different dims like no other board.
4 weeks turnaround sounds like they have increased their workforce. Carbon virus seems to be immune to recession.

Reactions: Pyzelsurfboards

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Good to know about that slightly heavier option for step ups. My 6'0" DA Ghost is a weapon and a 6'3" Pro like yours is on top of my list. I just ordered a custom XL dims 5'10 1/2 x 19.31 as a good wave DD.
Ghost has everything that a heavy point break requires and push you to order it in different dims like no other board.
4 weeks turnaround sounds like they have increased their workforce. Carbon virus seems to be immune to recession.
My 6’3 is a regular ghost, not a pro.

Also, my quick turn around time may have been a one off due to a previous (minor) snafu but they did say that their turn around lately has been “much quicker” than 10 weeks.