OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Reactions: j_mac and JDJ

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I cannot find any reference to Infused Carbon on Varial site. Can you help me out here???
Just assumed maybe you preferred to keep your carbon builds through Dark Arts. Some guys here who have tried both DA and Varial carbon builds, say they have a slightly different feel underfoot...

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
Here’s a sweet deal for the Firewire fanboys. Get an extra 10% off ALREADY reduced blemished and 2nds. Looks like there’s a very healthy selection to choose from too. Multiple models in multiple sizes available. Go find one with the least offensive cosmetic blemish and score on some top quality craftsmanship!! :ROFLMAO:
http://instagr.am/p/ClsHLEBrmCY/

Last edited:

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Here’s a sweet deal for the Firewire fanboys. Get an extra 10% of ALREADY reduced blemished and 2nds. Looks like there’s a very healthy selection to choose from too. Multiple models in multiple sizes available. Go find one with the least offensive cosmetic blemish and score on some top quality craftsmanship!! :ROFLMAO:
http://instagr.am/p/ClsHLEBrmCY/
@Havoc @rowjimmytour
Fixed it for you!
;) :porcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and Havoc

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
YOLO'd another Akila Aipa Flat Earth today.

Love the board, but spent too much time out of the water this year, so got myself a fatboy one to make it easier on me getting back into the water :D

Normal one's a 5.9, so jumped up 2 sizes and got a 5.11

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Just assumed maybe you preferred to keep your carbon builds through Dark Arts. Some guys here who have tried both DA and Varial carbon builds, say they have a slightly different feel underfoot...
They would feel completely different as they use totally different blanks to begin with and then they are glassed in different ways. The only common denominator would be that they both have carbon skins

Reactions: oeste858 and sdsrfr