YOLO ALERTS

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Blade actually went ok, I just hated that goth R so bad every time I looked at it. When you’re paddling around you really see all the goth details, and it’s disgusting.
you were so triggered by that logo it was epic.

i dated a hot goth chick in high school so i think for me it brought back some fond memories.

i was just thinking, we both liked the Ghost too?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
on that note, do you ever find yourself saying erBBism's in real life? A dude we know snuck around us and snagger an inside left from the pack that ended up being shitty. I told the rest of the pack "I'm glad so and so's wave sucked"

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Similar reason to why I don't ride Tomo's any more. I felt like I surfed great on the Evo and the Nano (a couple very memorable waves on the Nano), but every time I looked down at that dumb round nose I'd get bummed out. Like yeah I'm ripping but look at this gey ass nose. I'm an aesthetics guy I guess.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Similar reason to why I don't ride Tomo's any more. I felt like I surfed great on the Evo and the Nano (a couple very memorable waves on the Nano), but every time I looked down at that dumb round nose I'd get bummed out. Like yeah I'm ripping but look at this gey ass nose. I'm an aesthetics guy I guess.
same way. and the fact that each tomo I've ridden I surf one wave extremely well, then the next like complete dog sh!t

Reactions: j_mac and racer1

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
you were so triggered by that logo it was epic.

i dated a hot goth chick in high school so i think for me it brought back some fond memories.

i was just thinking, we both liked the Ghost too?
didn't you both have an Insanity also? Racer liked his when he first got it.