YOLO ALERTS

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
My twinsquishman arrived yesterday. The board looks and feels insane.

Something about the wider plan shape with less thickness than the stock 5'8 is really speaking to me.

Will post up some photos tomorrow. Have to say, Album + Dark Arts looking very very on point.

Everything I've gotten from Dark Arts has been top-notch and I think they've even gotten a bit better over the years.

Kind of have to wonder how much better boards/construction can even get?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW

Something about the wider plan shape with less thickness than the stock 5'8 is really speaking to me.

Will post up some photos tomorrow. Have to say, Album + Dark Arts looking very very on point.

Everything I've gotten from Dark Arts has been top-notch and I think they've even gotten a bit better over the years.

Have you tried varial carbon yet?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
It’s a blem board, they said water damage on the bottom but it’s not really noticeable. Just looks like some messy resin tint but pretty minor. I’ll try to take a photo but you can’t really see it.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA

Maybe you just need to try a mini ghost in DA for that missing spark. LOL
Insanity goes good! lots of glide but still rippy. Impressed. I surfed pretty blown out neck high waves and had a blast. Better / bigger waves tomorrow, so we’ll see. Might replace the twinsman.
what fins you try? Quad? Twin + training wheel?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Merrick quads but want to try thruster
I think twin plus trailer might be too much fin
Twin trailer and upright thruster fins are my fav in the Insanity but mine is a bit longer and always felt a little too stiff with quads. If u like it in neck high slop you will really dig it once it gets overhead.

Reactions: MathDebater